Long Live ~A Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction~

Long Live

~Prologue~

Someone once asked me to describe my best friend. Well, where do I begin? He's funny. Louis and I used to pull the best pranks in class. We did all the classics, loosening the nails teachers seat, putting gum on their chair, locking their draw shut, putting fake limbs you can get at any Halloween or prank store in their drawers, and then we got creative with the others. We would get really mischievous together. Sure, we got called into the headmaster's office quite a bit, but when your having that much fun with your best friend, who are the real losers? Louis could always bring a smile to my face, no matter how I felt. He was my personal jokester, and I was his.

Louis was kind. He would care for anything or anyone who needed help, always smile even to complete strangers. When we were little he used to sit on his porch or call out the window of his car 'Have a nice day!' to everyone he saw. Those were the good days, the simpler days... He was just very caring and sweet.

He always had my back. Louis and I were a team. I was sure nothing would ever split us apart. He was my partner in crime. My best friend.

And possibly the love of my life.

That's when everything fell apart.

*Warning*

This contains a lot of Elounor moments. Larry shippers who do read het fanfics might not tolerate this het fic. Just a warning.