Ghosts

soraru x reader
fluff
.
requester: none

"Hello, this is Soraru speaking." "And this is (U/N) SHOUTING!!" "please shut up."

Me and Soraru were recording yet ANOTHER blog from the collaboration unit named 'Hanpen to (Mascot) Rajio' (lit. 'Hanpen and (Mascot) Radio') since the both of us were friends and collab partners, we decided to make a blog so that we could interact with fans (though it might not last long).

"Aww, that's so cold, Sorarun!" I whined, lightly hitting his shoulder, in which he rolled his eyes in return. 'Such coldness, someone please give me a blanket.'

"First of all, for newcomers, the (Ship/Unit Name)'s 'Hanpen to (Mascot) Rajio' is where you send us replies in our twitter posts which we post every week." He began to explain.

"And those replies can either be asking us questions OR giving us dares that we can do!" I added in, shuddering from the thought of our viewers making us do something...else. Not that I didn't like our viewers, pLEASE DON'T SUE ME—

"And after skimming through things we can do, and since it's my turn to choose, right Sorarun?" I asked, nudging him in which he returned with a nod and...a lightly red face..? K-Kore wa mousou desu ka?!

"Just make sure it isn't something extreme, or I'll be briging you karma soon." He said, cheeks lifting up from his mask, almost as if he was smirking (in which I assume he was).

"Okay, okay. Anyways, this is what we're going to do!!" Pulling out a small whiteboard as I said that, written in black whiteboard marker was:

'Watch actual ghost attacking footages!!'

Leaning closer to me to read the whiteboard (which I accidentally faced towards me, oops), his eyes widened in response, as her retracted his body, much to my dismay, instantly missing his warmth.

"You're joking, right..?" He asks, light fear laced through his sultry ikemen-like voice I admired so much (such a fangirl for her own childhood friend, wait, I DIDN'T MENTION THAT?!).

"Of course not! When did I ever lie to you?" I asked, a sense of pride in my voice.

"Quite a lot, actually."

"No I meant today."

Getting into a small bicker which I'll be sure to cut out soon, let me explain. Me and Soraru have been best friends ever since, well, childhood. Our meeting was very, cliché, but even after our differences, we still stood as friends.

Flashback

A small, navy blue haired boy sat on one of the swings, small tender hands grasping the cold chain that carried the seat, hanging from a tree branch as he watched all the other children play.

He was lonely, oh so very lonely. He would dream about approaching one of the kids to play along, but either he would be denied or they'll just flat out ignore him. Talk about children.

"Hi!"

An unfamiliar voice snapped him out of his trance, as his eyes were focused on the figure in front of him. There stood a girl, of same height and same age, looking at him with a grin plastered on her face.