Halloween!

Oneshot Collection
Mild swear warning.

-1-
Costumes with Lon, Reol, and Kuroneko

'Pin, pon!'

The door to a certain female's home was opened, as she was immediately greeted with a group hug from both of the women that decided to pop up a day before Halloween; her best friends: Lon, Reol and Kuroneko

"Hey! Happy Halloween, (N/N)!"

Kuro spoke, a smile present on her face, as they both finally released from the warm hug. They both seemed to hold several plastic bags, and trust me, there was a glint of mischief behind those closed eyes.

"Oh... hi? Come in."

(Y/N) spoke in confusion, standing aside to make entrance to her two surprise guests. The three finally entered, as their 'host' closed the door. Lon proceeded to dive head first into (Y/N)'s couch, Kuroneko happily plopping on her couch whilst Reol calmly sat beside the hyperactive females brought along with her.

"What brings you guys here? Halloween starts tomorrow, not today."

She spoke, in a matter of fact tone. It was true, though; as mentioned earlier, it was a day early before Halloween, so seeing them at a time like this, (which I forgot to mention, was 10 AM in the morning), was unusual for the girl.

"Exactly! That's why we're here! To prepare for Halloween!"

The blonde-haired girl names Lon spoke, mimicking the matter of fact tone the latter had emitted earlier, a mischievous smile on her face.

"...and what kind of preparation is that?"

She asks, her tone getting weary as she eyes the two, suspicion heavily evident in the way she looked at them.

"Costume making!"

The rest of the morning was filled with laughter and despair (for [Y/N]) as the four continued to try on costumes, until they all gave up and found the perfect costume to suit them.

-2-
Halloween Party Planning with XYZ

"So, why'd you call me?"

The voice of our dear reader (Y/N) spoke our with a tone of questioning lacing her voice as the men turned at each other with an innocently unnerving grin. So long for an afternoon-before-Halloween whose plans were just to lay around and eat candy.

"Well, Halloween is coming soon..."

un:c trails off, as the female they spoke to raised a brow and motions for them to continue.

"We needed help with decorations."

nqrse continues, turning to luz for the final thing to be said. (Y/N) sweatdrops at this take-turn set of dialogue.

"You were free, so we thought that maybe you could help us with the decorations..?"

Said man from earlier finishes, stupid grins present on their faces as the female they had called facepalmed at their actions.