Joke

Magic.

Just...magic.

That was our discussion. Me, and a lot of Utaites who were attending a party were talking about magic. Literally. What is this? Several Himikos talking amongst each other???

It all started because Neru showed Luz a magic video, in which he shared with Kuroneko, who claimed she can do magic and triggered more Utaites, and so the discussion topic started.

I was slightly growing tired of the topic, and so were a few others like Soraru, since he can be icy cold at times. Though most of them were fully involved like Mafumafu and Amatsuki.

Being the jokester (or jokestress, heh) among them, I decided to tap Kogeinu, who was involved in the subject as well, on the shoulder to make a joke.

"I have a trick as well, y'know." I announced, causing a lot of people to turn to me.

"Oh, really?" Asked Kashitarou, raising a brow at me as a bit were skeptical, but most were interested.

"I kinda have a bad feeling about this but go ahead, I guess." Said un:c with a skeptical but bright smile, and I nodded.

"Alright, Kogeinu, can you see this?" I asked, showing my phone at him, in which he responded with a yes.

"Can you read the time?" I said, trying to hide a growing smirk.

"8:37 PM." He replied, voice showing interest and I hid a smirk at his naivety.

"Well good for you. You still have good eyesight." I said with a smirk, and the others' initial reactions were funny as hell.

Some were laughing, some were glaring, but most were literally facepalming or groaning.

I made my way somewhere, and it was dead silent.

Still silent...

"(U/N)-CHAAAAAAN!"