Night Sky and Beyond

mafumafu x fem!reader
happy bday, mafu! (fluff)
.
requester: none

Mafumafu's Pov
"Ah, Mafu-kun!"

The gentle voice I've grown to love hollered out gently, my head snapping back to the attention of the familiar voice's owner, who wore her night gown as she held two plastic containers.

She walked up towards me, and taking a sit just beside me. Her feet dangled from the dangerously high place, but her face held no fear. One of the things I had grown to admire.

"It's pretty, isn't it?"

She spoke out, her eyes now glued upon the stars that twinkled ever so brightly upon the neverending night sky of above. She opened up a container of what was, as I assumed, pudding, passing over a container towards me.

We just sat there in silence. Not the awkward type of silence; the peaceful type of silence. We just basked in the warmth of each other's company, admiring the secrets hidden from us that lasted above.

"Ah, a shooting star!"

She spoke, our eyes lighting up simultaneously as we saw a flash of a bright like pass us in a millisecond, until it continued raining down nonstop. The sight made my lips curve up into a bright smile.

"Make a wish!"

I shut my eyes sincerely, clasping my hands together as I had quietly mumbled out my wish. Once I was done, I faced her with a bright, all-knowing smile.

"What did you wish for?"

My smile grows wider, and I finally spoke out.

"I wish to be with (Y/N)-chan forever. For as long as the stars live, our love lives."

A heavy blush dusts her cheeks, as a blissful sigh escapes her lips. She leaned her head against my shoulder, and caused me to jolt in surprise. I had immediately melted in her touch, and laid my head atop of hers.

"I love you, Mafu-kun. Happy birthday."

"I love you too, (Y/N)-chan."

We shared a passionate kiss.

A simplistic birthday.

A special birthday.

A birthday under the night sky.

My birthday.

Thank you for everything.