Tell me your story...

Right, I'll tell you my story. Listen closely 'cause I'll only tell you once" she said. It was day one of my last year of school. I was 16 and hadn't been to school for a year. It was that day were everyone gets to know each other and the teachers get to brag their whole lives away in hope that you will feel a personal connection with them and behave. "My names Mrs Leanne Warrington. I'm 47 years old. I have 4 kids, they're all adults. Their names are Tony, Torrist, Lucy and Lucas. But Torrist goes by Tori these days. The cool thing about my family is that I had 2 sets of twins. Tony my first son and Torrist his twin sister and Lucy and Lucas my born premature kids. I am vice president of the National Advocacy for Twins and their Families and very proud of it. Tori just gave birth to her first kids 3 months ago she had twins as well. Tony has 2 sons but not twins and Lucas' girlfriend is pregnant. My husbands name is Louis Troy Harrington. My favourite colour is blue and that's about all you need to know about me. Now tell me your story. Write it on paper I will get you to tell them when you're complete. Go!"

My story, my story, you want to know MY story? Where do I begin. With the fact that I'm a teen mum? I already live with my boyfriend? Or do I just begin with the fact that I'm 16 living the life of a 30 year old with all the problems that a 90 year old ever faced in there life x100.