Roadtrip

Two weeks later.

We got up early and packed the trailer. We packed the girls stroller, there portacot, heaps of clothes, toys, one portable change table, and one of the rockers plus one of their high chairs. It was already pretty packed but we managed to get in Lukas’ stroller and high chair. And some of Luka’s Toys. We got in some of Cyrus’ toys and everyone’s suitcase’s. I had 2, each of the girls had 3 little ones, Tristan had 1, Kye had 1, Cyrus had 1, Dontelle had 1 and Luka had 2 medium sized one. So somehow we managed to get 14 suitcases in with all that stuff. ”I’m sure glad that your mums trailer is huge.” I say acknowleding how achievement.

“We best go pick up the girls and Dan, Kye and the boys.”

They had bought all their stuff up to Tristan’s mum’s place yesterday. We agreed to pack it early in the morning if they took the girls for the night so we could have a decent rest. It was a good deal. Tristan’s mum wasn’t home last night so we had an awesome “sleep” if you know what I mean. But I did sleep well. The twins were difficult. I would get one munchkin to sleep and just be dozing off my self when the next would wake up. Don’t get me wrong Tristan helped but there would be times he would wake up to the girls and be trying to get her to sleep so that I didn’t have to but then the other girl would wake up and he just couldn’t handle them both at 3 in the morning. We locked the trailer up, went in and made sure we had everything. It was a bit cold in the car so I grabbed MiMi and KiKi a spare blanket. I was fussy about my angels.

“Come on babe. I wont to hit the road and see my babies!”

“I’m coming. I’m coming.”

“They don’t need another blanket you already packed about 10 million.”

“But its cold honey!”

“Just come on please I want to get going. We are going to stop and get breakkie to. You know Dontelle probs isn’t even up yet so no one would have had breakfast. Actually fill up the girl’s bottles with water Hun! I reckon they will need a bot. Oh and grab the heat wrap so that we can prepare some for on the way too. They will need 1-2 on the way down. Ok?”

“Ok bossy boots! One minute you tell me to hurray up now you give me more jobs!”

“I’m sorry babe. Do you want me to do it?”

“No do you want to ring Dan or Kye and tell them to get up and get ready but don’t wake the girls if they are not already up.”

“Ok”

I prepare some water in each of their ‘I love you to the moon and back’ bottles and grab 2 spares from the cupboard.

“Ready now babe. Did you call them?”

“Yea. The girls slept awesome so that’s good. They are still asleep.”

“Good. Lets go then.”

We drive down the road. WE go in. Dontelle and Kye are up getting ready but all the kids are still asleep.

“Do you want me to make the girls bottles? I’m about to make the boys breakfast!”

“Its ok I will. Don’t worry about making them breakfast we were planning to get some on the way if that ok with you guys?”

“Hallelujah! Like I wanted to cook breakfast.” She laughs.

“Want me to go get the boys up?”

“You can if you want. Cyrus should be right. Luka might be a grump.”

“Lets hope waking up to his Aunty will put him in a good mood. I will get you to help me get the girls up in a minute. I want to get their bottles ready first.”