Chapter 1

Tony awoke and slipped out of bed and headed into the shower before his latest conquest was awake. He was as quiet as possible while he dressed and headed downstairs to greet Pepper who would have his coffee ready.

"Good morning Miss Potts" he said.

"Morning Mr. Stark" she replied as she handed him his morning coffee.

He nodded as he headed down into his work room. And then stopped suddenly and turned around.

"I need you to do me a favor Pep" he said.

"Oh no. I told you I'm not doing that anymore" she said.

"Don't look at me like that. Sex is like eating and sleeping. You need it to live nothing more. I can't be burdened with a relationship" Tony said.

"This is the last time Tony. I'm not going to keep doing this" Pepper said.

"I don't have anyone else but you to do it" he said.

"Tony?"

He heard a voice that wasn't Pepper's and he scampered down the stairs like a coward to let Pepper deal with it.

"Hi" Pepper said smiling at the tan blonde that entered the room wearing the outfit she had from the night before.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Pepper. I'm Tony's assistant. There's a car ready to take you wherever you need to go" she said.

The girl looked shocked and confused for a moment.

"First time with Mr. Stark? I'm sorry. This is how it works" Pepper said.

"I'm so embarrassed" the girl said.

"I'm sorry. The car outside will take you wherever you need to go"

The girl walked out the front door and Pepper felt slightly bad for her.

"Pepper I need you" she heard over the intercom.
She sighed and headed down the stairs.

"Don't freak out. I need you to cut my pants off" he said.

"Tony I-

"I accidentally melted my zipper and I can't cut them off myself. It's a very delicate area" he proclaimed.

"And you trust me to do this? Isn't a man more qualified? Someone who has the same equipment. Let me call Happy" she said.

"No it has to be you. You're the only I trust with this"
Pepper sighed and grabbed the scissors.

Pepper approached Tony and stopped.

"What now? "He asked.

"I'm not going to undo your belt. There is nothing wrong with your hands or your buckle" Pepper said as she waited.

"You drive a hard bargain Miss Potts" he said as he undid his belt slowly.

Once he put the belt down Pepper grabbed the waist of his jeans and looked up at him.

"Tony please don't make this more uncomfortable than it already is" Pepper warned.

"Pepper you're a beautiful woman and you're going to be near my crown jewels so I will say this, if something happens I'm sorry and if nothing happens I'm sorry" he explained.

Pepper ignored what he was implying and began cutting down a little bit at a time slowly revealing Mr. Stark's boxer briefs. Pepper didn't want to look as she cut but she had to. She carefully cut around his delicate area and she was trying desperately not to brush against him.