Chapter 14

Tony set his plan into motion. He text Natasha and asked her to come babysit Tiffany. It's not that he didn't trust her at sixteen years old he didn't want her alone while someone wanted her dead and he knew Natasha could protect her. He also text Rhodey and told him they were going out with Pepper and her hot college friend and told him to meet them at the bar. He also made sure he was dressed and ready for a night out and he would give Pepper what she dubbed as "the eyes" when she tries to refuse him.

Tony sprayed on some of the cologne he knew Pepper loved and double checked his reflection and just then the doorbell rang. Tony hurried down the stairs and it was Natasha.

"Thanks for coming. I owe you one" he said as he let her in.

Tony was about to close the door when another car pulled up. There was a tall blonde with green eyes wearing a red dress heading towards them. Tony stepped aside so she could come inside.

"You must be Pepper's hot college friend" Tony said as he eyed her up. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Pepper?"she asked. She was confused for a moment.

"Oh that's right you probably don't know her as Pepper. It's a little name I came up with for her when she first started to work for me. You must know her as Virginia" Tony exclaimed.

"I know her as Ginny. I'm Holly. And you must be Pepper's hot boss" she said.

"Tony" he said with a smile. Just then Pepper walked into the room and Tony's jaw dropped.

"I thought I heard the do-

She stopped in her tracks when she saw the way Holly was looking at Tony. She prayed to god that Holly wasn't going to try and sleep with him.

"Hey Pep" he said still mesmerized by her.

Pepper had on a pair of black leather shorts that made her legs look even longer than they were and a sparkly halter top. He was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Can I please come with you?" he asked.

"Tony no way" she said.

"Yes you should totally come with us" Holly said. Pepper shot her a look.

"Come on Rhodey is meeting us there. It'll be fun. College friends with college friends" Tony said.

"Is that why you're dressed up and Nat is here? Did you plan this?" Pepper asked him with clear venom in her voice. He just shrugged and she just sighed.

"Let's go" she said. When they got to the bar and found a high top Tony took both of their jackets and pushed their chairs in for them.

"Drinks ladies?" he asked.

"I'll have a mojito" Holly said.

"I know what to get you Pep" Tony said as he walked away.

"So have you ever fooled around with Tony?" Holly asked.

"Never" Pepper said. She didn't think Holly needed to know about their kiss.

"Why not? You don't find him hot?"she asked.

"Because he's my boss and yes he's attractive but he's a narcissist and if he thought for a second that I thought so his ego would explode. He would never let me live it down" Pepper said.

"Oh my God you want him" Holly insisted to Pepper as she put her purse on the table.

"I do not want him" Pepper insisted even though it was a lie.

"So then are we going to be cool if I hook up with him?" Holly asked as she fiddled with her straw. She wasn't serious about hooking up with Tony but she wanted to see if her suspicions were right.

"No we will not be cool. He's my boss" Pepper said getting agitated.

"Oh my God do you have feelings for him?" Holly suddenly realized.
Pepper felt her face burning under the dim bar lights.

"Do whatever you want I don't care" Pepper said as a defense while silently praying Holly would not hook up with Tony tonight or ever.

She looked up and she could see Tony walking towards them with three drinks in his hand. the bourbon was his, the mojito was Holly's and he knew her drink all too well. Vodka martini extra dry and extra olives.

"Here you go" he said as he passed the drinks out and took a seat between Holly and Pepper.