Chapter 1- Crybaby

Erens POV

"Eren Jaeger,  would you like to share with the class? "

I sigh and roll my eyes looking to the tedious light brunette history teacher.
Petra.

"No because unlike you I dont spread things around "

I smirk in the end as the whole class bursts out laughing and snickering at Petra.
My teacher fuming as her face turned red and she glared at me banging her fists against her desk.

"Eren.  Jaeger!"

"Petra,  be careful not to break a nail,  fragile wallflowers like you shouldnt push yourselves too much. "

I smirk leaning back in my chair as my friend Armin to the side of me shoved me,  with tears of laughter in his eyes.

Petra huffed in response,  growing more and more infuriated before glaring at me and pouting out the door.

"Principals office now!"

She shrilled as I cringed to her obnoxious voice,  slinging my back over my shoulder and walked past her before turning to her and smirking.

"You look cute when you're flushed Petra "

I chuckle and head out as she groan loudly in irritation and sits in her chair.
I make my way into the principals office.

I enter into reception waving to the receptionist working there.
Let's just say I've been here more than twice.... Or a dozen times to be exact.

It's not that I care much either
I smirk and roll my eyes as I let out a breath and fling open the doors to the principals office.

"Hey there Mr. Smith,  short time and I'm seeing you again "

I chuckle greeting the sight of busy eyebrows with intertwined fingers and elbows on the table,  a stern and scary look plastered across his features.  His light blue eyes clouded with rage as they sent me up and down.
I shivered under his gaze as his deep voice boomed through the walls of his office.

"Mr. Jaeger,  I prefer a more formal entrance next time.  Close the door and sit the fuck down. "

I gulped and closed the door as he asked,  walking to a seat in front of him and sitting down.
Normally I wouldn't even give a fuck about what anyone told me to do.
I had what others called a shitty attitude towards authority.
But the tone and aura of Mr. Smith surely made me bite my tongue and hold any thought of mischief back.

The man sighed as his glare intensed amd he leaned back in his chair  like a mobster deciding the fate of a debtor.

"Mind explaining why this is your FOURTEENTH FUCKING TIME IN MY OFFICE IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS?!"

His sudden passive aggression turned into physical aggression as he slammed a hand against his desk causing me to flinch which I would loath myself for later.
Veins on his neck pulsated as his brows furrowed forming wrinkles between his eyes.

I bite my cheek nervously looking to him and gathering the little courage I had left.

"Mr. Smith its that bi- Petra,  my history teacher,  who keeps sending me here,  it's apparent that she has a problem with me and takes it out on me by purposefully sending me her-"

"Eren. "

My heart sunk as I looked up and found his eyes glowing with a fury that was held back,  his very gaze burned through my chest as the air felt so heavy, it was acidic to breathe as my throat clenched and I balled fists. 
Straightening my posture I looked to him as he continued speaking.

"You're a smart fucker aren't you?
I mean with your quick comebacks and witty tongue. You clearly know how to manipulate and persuade people into getting what you want. 
So why not take that fucking brain and focus more on your studies then your vendetta for an underpaid bitter old history teacher like her. "

Mr. Smith was cussing more than he ever did in a span of four years with his students which worsened the situation more as his words sunk in.
His mouth upturned into a snarl as he raised from his seat.

His tight white button up shirt hugging his muscular arms and shoulders,  his pecs bulging as his collarbones tightened leaning over his desk for our faces to meet merely inches away.

His eyes lidded as his tone lowered am octave and his tie dangled from his neck.
This what was known as Mr. Smith's whole 'intimidation lean'
Used on troublemakers like me.

"If I see those pretty green eyes in my office one more time,  you will be leaving this school faster than the trash is taken out every Tuesday afternoon. 
Do. 
I.
Make.
Myself.
Clear?"

My heart sunk as my eyes dilated and tears sprung to it.
I had never been so scared before
It was as if Mr. Smith was ready to pounce on me and attack me like being face to face with a snarling beast.

My voice cracked as a tear fell from my right eye and I turned My face to the side

"Y-yes Sir,  I understand "

A smirk plastered across the handsome man's face as he chuckled and leaned back in his seat,  swinging in it.

"Oh seems I've made a tough big boy cry,  are you scared Eren?"

I was caught off guard as Mr. Smith licked the corner of his bottom lip smoothly as I blushed and faced my face down out of his view so he wouldn't pity me further.

I remained silent before I heard the door click and see my father,  Grisha,  standing in its frame,  I turn around and look at him with a shocked expression as his face was stoic and non chalant as ever.

I turned to face Mr. Smith who looked to me with a smug expression as if undressing me with his eyes.

"You'll be taking the day off,  see you on Monday crybaby "

I gritted my teeth and glared to him  from the nickname,  hoisting my bag over my shoulder and zooming out the door,  pushing against Grishas shoulder and out the school into the parking lot.

I spotted our red corolla and leaned against the front seat door before hearing it clicking open and I open the door ready to jump in before my dad jumps in and closes the same door I held as it was pulled away from my hand.

He looks at me through the window and gestures to the back side as I groan and huff,  opening the door and climbing in the back.

I glare at him though the rear view window as he just ignores me and starts the car.
We drive off as I dig into my bad and pull out my earphones, plugging both in and playing a song from my playlist on full volume.

The song
CAZETTE - She wants me dead
Begins playing as I look out the window
Deep in my anger as the scenery of trees and cars flashes past.