35) WHITE [24]

(Yung scene na ito is yung pinuntahan at kung anong ginawa ni Nathan bago mangyari yung barilan sa Chapter 34.)

Nathan's POV

The cloth. The little peice of cloth stuck into the nail. It's familiar, infact, very familiar. Like I've seen it somewhere before...

"We have arrived in our destination."

Here it is, Beatrice's Fabric Shop.

I parked my car and walked in the shop. When I entered the shop, every eyes was onto me, like I'm some kind of luxurious and expensive jewelry.

"Goodmorning Sir, Welcome to Beatrice's Fabric Shop." The salesperson said.

"I'm here to see Ms. Beatrice Soleman." I answered.

"Sorry sir, but she is not here now." Said the girl.

"Emma! Asan na daw kape ni Ms. Beatrice, nag aantay siya sa office niya!" Shouted someone on the speaker.

The salesperson in front of me was shocked and embarrassed.

"Sorry sir. Hindi po kase natanggap ng bisita si Ma'am ngayon." She said truthfully.

"I understand. But this is very important. Please." I said.

" *sigh* Ok po. Dito po tayo." She gave up.

"Ma'am, someone needs to talk to you in person." She reported.

"Didn't I said--- NATHAN!?" She said shockingly while seeing me.

"Long time no see, Cousin." I greeted back.

The salesperson looked shock so she just leaved.

"What is it for now my dear Nathan? Boy you've really grown up some height and muscles." She teased.

"I won't be here for long, by any chance, do you have lists of persons who bought the azul de tela?" I asked directly.

"Yes, but it would take 30 minutes to find the names. Come sit and let's have some coffee." She said. She nodded to her secretary, that means she'll give me the names.

"Ms. Bea, eto na po yung pinapakuha niyo." Her secretary said while giving her the lists, it's a very short list though.

"Oh." Beatrice gave me the list and I, being so sure, read the list.

Aha! As expected, Ivoree was one of the buyers, but I'm shocked that Nadine was also one of the buyers, now 2 suspects remaining.

"Thank you. I'll be going. Goodb--"

*Ring-Ring!*

"Hello?"

["Nathan! We're in trouble! We're in danger!"]

"What!?"

"What's wrong Nathan?" Bea asked concerningly.