c h a p t e r • 4

-better get used to it buddy-

Lili's POV

"Who are you?" She shrieks. She can't even recognise me. Oh well.

"Lili." I say leaning against my locker. "You obviously don't remember me. Those one night stands must've killed some brain cells of yours." I said and walked away after putting in the books I won't be needing.

As I was walking away, I couldn't help but notice the guy she was making out with, was the one staring at me earlier and he was still doing it.

I walked into the girls' locker room to change into my PE clothes.

The school really outdid it this time. The shorts is a lot shorter now and the shirt is kinda tight too.

Oh well.

I step out and I'm immediately tackled by a human being.

"Lili!!!" A familiar voice shouts.

"Sam?" I thought they moved away.

"I knew it was you! I missed you!! But you don't seem to miss me." She pouts.

"No, of course, I missed you like hell! But I thought you moved away?!" I say.

"Well, I moved back last month." She says.

"I had no idea." I say.

"Of course, you didn't. You were too busy at England flirting with English boys that have hot accents." She says.

"Well, you're not wrong." I grin.

"You slut." She hits my arm playfully and I laugh. "England did a good job on you."

"How do I look?" I ask, twirling around.

"Stunning." She claps.

We laugh while walking into the gym.

"Is Landon here too?" I ask. Landon is like the brother I never had. Kyle is the brother I wish I never had. I'm kidding. I love him but don't tell him that. It'll make his ego way bigger than the sun.

"Yup! Didn't Kyle tell you anything?" She asks.

"He only told me he moved from the private school to here." I say.

"Him and a bunch of hotties." Sam winks and I chuckle.

Coach Sharon blows the whistle to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up, girls! We are going to have PE with the boys today-" She got cut off by a bunch of girls fangirling, including Sam. "Quiet! As I was saying, we will be doing 5 laps and then we'll be playing dodgeball."

The boys walk in and I see Kyle and...Landon!

I run to Landon, not caring who's watching and hug him as tight as possible.

"Lili?" He asks confused.

I grin and nod enthusiastically.

He hugs me back tightly and kisses my on my forehead.

I glare at him playfully but I had to look up because he was still taller than me.

There was that guy again next to Kyle but I just ignored him.

"I missed you like hell!" He exclaimed.

"Me too!" I say.

"I can't believe it's you. You've changed a lot." He says.

"I know." I say and he chuckles.

Coach Sharon blows her whistle and orders us to do 5 laps.

The girls groan and start walking but I jog a bit faster.