c h a p t e r • 25

^^their home theatre

Lili's POV

"Stupid ass bitch." I pretended to throw a popcorn on the huge screen because there's no way I'm wasting it on some idiot.

"I don't understand how you can not get scared of these horror movies while I'm here covering myself with 10 layers of blankets." Sam says.

"I don't understand why that bitch couldn't have just hid under her blanket or something instead of going straight to the ghost, herself. I mean, the ghost doesn't even have to try." I say, throwing my hands up.

"True. What would you do, though?" She asks.

"Grab a bible, holy water, a rosary and a cross. Then, throw that at the ghost. If that doesn't work, I'll just hide under my blanket with another bible in my hands." I shrug and pop a popcorn in my mouth.

"Makes sense." She says.

The movie was just getting better when the door bursted open and I groaned.

"Oh my God, get the fuck out and let me watch Sam shriek and cower away every 10 seconds, in peace." I say and Sam glares at me.

The ghost pops in front of the TV screen and Sam shrieks while I laugh.

It's our thing.

"Woah, chill your tits, woman. We just wanted to join you guys since the adults are out somewhere and not coming back until late at night or tomorrow morning." Kyle says.

They all walk in the theatre and plop on the couches and some on the floor which is covered in pillows and blankets.

Kyle walks in front of me and nods over to Sam.

I give him a blank look and sighed.

The things I do for my ships.

I got up and walked to the couch at the very back corner to enjoy some peace alone.

Landon, Finn and Carter(Finn's brother), sits on the floor while Lucas(my cousin) and Alan sit on the couch next to us which is covered by a little wall.

Ryder walks in last with a box of pizza and looks around until his eyes lay on me.

Oh, no no no. Don't you dare come here! Go away! Give me the pizza but the human leaves!

Shut up, we both know you secretly want to sit next to him.

Do not!

He plops himself on the couch and throws an arm against me. I couldn't help but snuggle into him. He seemed satisfied by this because he leaned closer and put his head on top of mine.

Don't worry about me, my heart is definitely not melting.

"Okay! What should we watch?" Kyle asks, turning on the lights.

"Action movie!" Lucas exclaims.

"Romance!" Sam says.

"I don't care." Carter says. "Just play something."

"Horror it is!" Kyle announces.

Sam scoffs. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. You can hug me if you get scared. Don't worry." Kyle smirks.

"As if." Sam says with sass.

Come on, Sam. We both know you're gonna hug him even if you aren't scared.

"Friday the 13th!" Kyle says, putting in the CD.

"Ugh, great." Sam mutters loud enough for everyone to hear.