6.2

★★★★★

Avengers Infinity War - Chapter Two:  "Guardians of the Galaxy"

S P A C E

"Hey ya'll prepare yourself for the rubberband man!"

"Sing it, Drax!" Peter exclaimed, but all he received in reply was the loud snoring of Drax. Looking over to Gamora instead, he smiled as he saw her softly mouthing the lyrics.

"Why are we doing this again?" Rocket yawned, scratching the side of his face.

"It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying." Gamora replied, annoyance evident in her voice.

"I get that, but why are we doing it?" Rocket shrugged, knowing that they never really helped others unless they got something out of it.

"Cause we're nice. And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese-" Quill replied, holding up his hand and rubbing his thumb and finger together. "-for our help."

"Which isn't the point." Gamora spoke, holding up her hand at Peter.

"Which isn't the point..." Peter echoed, motioning his hand back towards Gamora. "I mean... if he doesn't pony up...."

"We'll take his ship." Drax finished for Peter, having woken up.

"Exactly!" Rocket exclaimed.

"B-b-b-bingo!"

Gamora looked up at Quill in concern. Peter returned the look and shook his head, telling her not to worrying about it.

"We are arriving." Mantis spoke up as the song finished.

"All right, Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces." Quill said, attempting to smoulder. Groot rolled his eyes while Mantis clenched her teeth and tried to snarl. As they made the final jump towards the distress signal, it suddenly grew quiet, the only noise in the ship coming from Groot's video game.

"Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again." Peter warned, having enough with the annoying sound of the machine. Groot disobeyed, ignoring Peter and returning to his game.

"Groot."

"I am Groot!" Groot mockingly replied, causing Peter's face to scrunch up in disbelief.

"Whoa!" Peter exclaimed the same time as Rocket. "Language!"

"Hey!" Gamora warned, turning around to look at Groot.

"Wow." Drax muttered, in shock by Groot's behaviour.

"You got some acorns on you, kid."

"Ever since you got a little sap, you're a total d-hole. Keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces!" Rocket threatened, but Groot merely rolled his eyes, returning to his game.