7.6

Avengers: Endgame - Chapter Six: "Thor, God of Beer"

Any of y'all Kylo Ren fans? Here's an idea for a Star Wars story and I thought making a trailer would be the best way to show it :) I made it in like a day so it's shit but sksk whatever

"WELCOME TO NEW ASGARD
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY."

Diana drove through the crowds of Asgardians that worked along the Norwegian coastline. She tried to drive extra carefully as Bruce, who sat in the back of the truck, kept falling and tumbling every time she made a sharp turn.

"Kind of a step down from a golden palace for an Avenger highness and whatnot." Rocket commented as the three exited the truck.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home." Bruce replied in annoyance. Diana felt her heart pang at the words, but the feeling was immediately forgotten as she spotted her friend.

"You shouldn't have come!" Valkyrie exclaimed, tossing aside a large metal barrel.

"Ah, Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl." Bruce said, referring to the nickname Hulk had given her.

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways." She commented, cringing as she saw his latest transformation. Valkyrie then turned to Diana, reaching her arms out.

"It's great to see you, your highness." She spoke as they embraced. Diana returned Valkyries smile as she pulled away.

"We are far past the formalities, Val." Diana said, causing the woman to nod with a kind, almost forced smile. She could tell that Valkyrie was tired, which only nerved Diana more about Thor's current state.

"This is Rocket." Bruce introduced, gesturing to the small raccoon beside him.

"How you doin'?" He nodded cooly.

"He won't see you." She said, looking Rocket up and down.

"That bad, huh?" Hulk sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"We only see him once a month, when he comes for... " Her eyes trailed off, looking over to a pile of kegs of stout and other beer that sat off to the side. "... supplies."

"It's that bad." Diana agreed, nodding along with Banner.

"Yeah." 

As the three entered Thor's small shack, they were immediately hit with a horrifying stench. 

"What the... Woo! Something died in here." Rocket commented, glancing behind him to see Diana who was trying to hold her breath and block out the intense odour. 

"Hello? Thor?" Bruce called out into the disgusting house.

"Are you here about the cable? The Cinemax ran out about two weeks ago, and the sports were all kind of fuzzy. " Thor began to speak, unable to identify the voice that called out for him.

"Thor?" Diana tried, and as she did, he came into view, shirtless and...

"Fat." Rocket muttered, but quickly covered his words with a cough.

"GUYS! Oh my God! Its so good to see you!" Thor exclaimed, a happy smile on his face, but the foul stench of alcohol told Diana his happiness wasn't genuine.