6.3

★★★★★

Avengers: Infinity War - Chapter Three: "Sword of Zeus"

Avengers: Infinity War - Chapter Three:  "Sword of Zeus"

"Tell me another story, aunty Diana!"

"Alright..." Diana chucked sitting back down on the bed. "This one is called, 'Wonder Woman & Captain America take on The God of War'."

"I've heard this story."

"I've never told it to you." Replied Diana, squinting her eyes in suspicion.

"But I don't want to hear anymore stories about Captain America." He complained.

"This isn't about him. It's about my journey through World War II."

"That's worse!"

"Tony..." Diana scolded, as he started to become more difficult.

"I just don't get why those old stories are important." He sighed, sinking into the bed and pulling the covers over his head.

"Because..." She began, pulling the covers off his head and smiling. "They teach you important life lessons."

"But I obviously know you win in the end. Just tell me the start of your journey in World War II." He tried to compromise.

"Why would I do that?" Diana smiled, letting out a small chuckle. He was only seven and so intelligent already.

"Part of the journey is the end."

DIANA STOOD against the glass window, staring out into space and fiddling with the ring that had so thankfully managed to stay intact within her armour. She was uncertain of the future, uncertain of her friends safety. But for now, she cherished the only moment of time she couldn't control.

"I am Groot." Groot spoke irritably to Rocket. Both Diana and Thor understood the tree, having been taught many languages from within the universe.

"Tinkle in the cup. We're not looking. What's there to see? What's a twig? Everybody's seen a twig." Rocket muttered in reply, but Groot objected.

"Tree, pour what's in the cup out in space, and go in the cup again." Thor suggested, causing Groot to nod as he tossed the liquid out into space.

"You speak Groot?" Rocket asked, turning around in his chair with a puzzled look. He looked over to Diana who nodded as to say that she did as well.

"Yes, they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective." Thor replied.

"I am Groot." Groot muttered, asking when they'll reach Nidavellir.