ONLY YOU

Summary:
If Possessiveness is the outcome of True Love,
Anger is the outcome of True Care.

A day in the married life of Forth and Beam which would prove their true love for each other.

Will they stand by their vow 'For better or for worse'?

Will their possessiveness of each other lead to misunderstanding?

Will they overcome the obstacles and fight for their love?

Journey with this story of theirs to find out...

Sneak Peek:
"Fuck! Leave me alone! From now on, you're different and I'm different. We walk on separate paths! I don't want to be with you anymore!" He yelled in frustration.

Beam whole body froze in shock after hearing those words from his husband.

'Forth doesn't want to be with him anymore'

Warning:
This story is being labelled Mature Content as its contains explicit sexual scenes and mature language. You have been warned.

Character Credits:
I don't own the characters.
I randomly pick a name and choose if they need a pair or be single.

Note:
This story is all coming from my imagination. It is created for pure fun, excitement and entertainment. Any resemblance of any events is simply coincidental. No part or scenes from this story can be used or reproduced in any sort of way without the author's permission. Please be unique and don't copy any of my work.

I am apologizing ahead in time for any mistakes in grammar. Nobody is perfect. I may edit it before publishing but there might be some errors which I might overlook.

Do comment and vote for each chapters. If I get decent amount of views and votes only I will update the next chapter. This book will be pretty interesting.

Negative comments will not be accepted. Please readers try to be encouraging. It is rude to comment negative comments on a person's book on which they are working so hard. I'm not only saying in my book, I'm saying for any book you read. Be positive and encourage the author.

Thank you for reading this... Please press the 🌟 to vote and comment your views and opinions.

-Kimmy😘

Republished on 24th August 2021