Chapter 22

Double Chapter Update!

*****

Kate and Ryan joined her parents Dylan and Maya, at the dining hall. She blinked. She couldn't find Forth and Beam. She looked at her parents, who just shrugged it away.

"I heard them saying that they were going up to their room," Dylan said as he took his seat at the dining table along with Maya.

"Okay..." Kate was still confused. She looked at Ryan and saw him smirking. That smirk gave a hint to Kate, which made her guess it right away. She gestured for the help to bring in the food, and they went away to the kitchen.

"Seriously! They can't keep their hands off each other for even a few hours!" She scoffed. She received a message from Mo.

"Mission complete."

Kate had an evil smirk on her face before showing her husband the text.

(A/N: You guys can think of any possible outcomes for this. I'm leaving it up to you guys. Do comment your thoughts on it. I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with Khun Suttirat)

Meanwhile, upstairs, the pale skin guy was panting beneath the tanned skin.

"W-we...s-should go down f-for... l-lunch..." Beam spoke in between breaths.

"I'm already having my lunch, baby." Forth's husky voice sent a shiver down Beam's spine. Beam smirked before turning them around so that now he was the top.

He leaned back, pressing both his palms on the stomach as leverage. He bit his lips at the deeper position as he took the whole length of his husband into his hot cavern. Forth groaned huskily when Beam purposely clenched on him. He closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Eyes on me, Forth." Beam gripped on the shoulder as he moved up and down like a pro. Forth opened his eyes at the command, and the view was breathtakingly pleasing. His husband with his eyes shining in lust staring down at him; messy hair and a sweaty forehead, which earned a deep growl from Forth's throat. Beam smiled and worked on his hips harder, bringing pleasure and ecstasy to them both.

Beam shuddered a bit, arching his back as he eased up and down in more speed. Forth could only groan and clawed into Beam's thigh, taking the pleasure he was given.

"Deeper..." Beam moaned. Forth bucked his hip up, meeting the thrust downwards following Beam's wants. The sound of their hips slapping against each other resounded through the heated room. Their tongues met in lewd lazy tangles as Forth's hand circled around Beam's erection, pumping it lazily in contrast to their wild buckling. That contrast drove Beam wilder, his senses unable to comprehend which one he preferred, thrusting into that warm hand or pushing down on the hard length filling him to the brim. The sensory overload was too much when Beam tensed, his mouth fell open a silent cry as his cum spurted out in long strings. He clenched far too tightly against Forth and drawing his husband's orgasm, the cum filling him up as they were still in the aftermath. Both fell onto the bed from their high, weakened by the intensity of their orgasms.

Just about then, the phone on the nightstand began to ring. None of them moved to take it.

"Khun Forth...your family awaits your arrival at the dining table along with your husband." an announcement was made through the speaker beside it.

"We'll be there in ten minutes." Beam tried to quiet this breathing down before answering.

"I'll inform them. Thank you." He said as the line was cut. Forth snuggled into Beam's neck and started peppering it with his kisses. Beam tried his best to push him away.