00:21

⤙☆⤚

INSTAGRAM
» post

@seaveydaniel

liked by teddygrace, jackaverymusic and 213,472 others

seaveydaniel: I said I wanted to hug you
and so I did

view all 13,462 comments

username: um kinda cute

username: mkay he's not going
to tag her then ok
↳ username: wait who is
she???

username: this is so cute oh
my gosh
↳ username: stfu you know
it aint she just some slut
↳ username: well aren't you
just some random jealous
fan

username: ok then I'm
gonna tag her because then
she can see how cute they
are together @teddygrace
↳ username: oh thats who she
is?? well she's proper pretty

jackaverymusic: I'm so dang
glad we helped organize this
↳ username: well I got a cute
ass video of this happening
and so thank you
seaveydaniel: thanks for the
birthday present bro

username: dis cute cute

teddygrace: you promised me a
hug and I got it and it was
great
↳ username: you and Daniel
are so cute omg just date already
↳ username: they say they're friends and so I think
we should just leave it at that
seaveydaniel: it just happened
a little sooner than we
planned

username: oh fuck off bitch

username: so these people say
that they're just friends??
yeah right
↳ username: just leave them alone, if they say they're
friends they're friends, if they're
dating the obviously don't want
us to know

username: I think we should
all calm down

⤙☆⤚

daniels pov

"Can you tell me why you did this for me?" I ask as Teddy returns to the back of the tour bus, having just changed in the bathroom into something more comfortable. After limelight we had gotten her onto the bus without many fans seeing, and she was given the last bunk (the one opposite of mine, the bottom on the left).

"Because you're my friend and it's your birthday and so I wanted to surprise you." Teddy shrugged, tugging the hoodie sleeves over her hands and coming to sit next to me.

"I would have been happy with the second jacket as well as the first, you didn't have to fly all the way out here." I replied, and Teddy shrugged once more, pulling her knees to her chest and leaning her head on the leather couch. "And you hate flying, so what the heck are you doing getting on a plane to come and surprise me?"

"Because I wanted to." Teddy replied, a small smile appearing on her lips. "Jack dmed me and the guys helped sort it all out, all I did was get on a plane."

"Well you said and I remember this, you're deathly afraid of planes. So what's so special about me?" I feel a smirk form on my lips as I watched her blush, trying to think of an explanation, but only ending up shrugging.

"I didn't end up giving you the second birthday jacket did I?" She says afterwards, getting up and hiding her face. "I'll go grab it." And with that she walks through the door separating the two areas.

I let out a chuckle, thinking back to the design of the first jacket. The denim was ripped and slightly frayed in some areas, and I love that jacket, and that feeling had only increased with the customisations. There was a vinyl in the middle of the back, and above it in painted lettering 'You are what you listen to'. It was definitely something which Teddy had thought through, and even with the help of Anna, I know she fully came up with it.

Teddy returns, the blush on her heels faded and holding another denim jacket. "Well this is pretty self explanatory so.." she smiled and turned the jacket around, revealing the design on the back.

I smile and admire it, Teddy coming to sit next to me once more, padding me it. This time the denim wasn't frayed orripped, but was just perfect, and on the back were two waves, painted with intricate detail you could only see up close.

"My eyes?" I question and Teddy nods, a slightly admiring look in her eyes as she looks over her work.

"Your eyes look like the ocean and the morning sky combined." Teddy smiled and looked up to meet my gaze.

I find then, with a shock, I have the overwhelming urge to kiss her. I've never felt like this with anyone since Skye, and the feeling almost frightens me.

Before I can do anything stupid, I hold out my arms for a hug and Teddy moves closer, falling into my arms and wrapping her arms around me as well. "Thank you, for everything." I murmur and she smiles, resting her head on my chest.

I hesitate, a thought appearing in my mind. Before I can convince myself it's a bad idea, and I remind myself of her anymore, I lean down and gently place a kiss on the top of Teddy's head, holding her close and tight.

And I don't miss her anymore. And with Teddy here in my arms, I don't think I will.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
I think we've all
figured if I don't
update this once
a day I'm
probs dead