00:45

⤙☆⤚

INSTAGRAM
» post

@teddygrace

liked by bryanasalaz, jonahmarais and 25,637 others

teddygrace: outfit one
because i'm not going all
out for the first day and a
sparkly pink skirt doesn't seem
too much in comparison to
my second outfit

view all 2,465 comments

username: oh frick that's pretty

bryanasalaz: i would like to announcei woke up to teddy shouting blackpink
and then having the best time to the ddu du ddu du remix. it is fair to say i have found
my new best friend
↳ username: sigh teddys relatable
↳ username: bryana and blackpink = iconic
teddygrace: ok to be fair i was
having the time of my life. daniel
can't say the same considering he doesn't appreciate the
fact i woke him up
bryanasalaz: who cares about daniel when you got blackpink anyways
seaveydaniel: im hurt-

username: Daniel-

seaveydaniel: ok wow
dAmn wow
↳ username: wow count - 2
↳ username: technically it's 3
considering his comments
↳ username: not even Daniel
can control himself with his comments when it comes to his
gorgeous 'best friend'
teddygrace: dAmn Daniel
↳ username: Daniel is loosing
his mind over this pic and teddy's
quoting a fricken vine

username: Teddy really said
fuck this shit with Daniels flirty
comments and vined his ass

happy.angi: I would like to say
that I took this and i will
be taking more pics of this
beautiful human in the future
↳ username: das cUte
↳ username: angi back at
it again with the great character
judgements
teddygrace: I'm so down with that idea oh my

username: Teddy really be that
beautiful whilst I be sat here
looking like a potato

username: whore. slut.
good for nothing bitch.

⤙☆⤚

third person

Teddy was more comfortable with Andrea and Bryana once she realised how similar they could be and that they were amazingly nice and beautiful. With Bryana, Teddy found they had a shared love for the band Blackpink, and spent the morning of the first day at coachella in the pool whilst blasting their music.

With Andrea, Teddy was comfortable and happy to be friends simply because of how nice she was to her, the new girl of the group. She automatically thought to include her and ask her opinions on things and that made her happy.

Of course, she was already good friends with Jonah, Tate, Eben and now Angi, who she had become close with on the drive to the festival. And then Daniel. Daniel suddenly became a lot more.. romantic when it came to being at Coachella and staying in a house rather than a tour bus.

And Teddy understood why Daniel changed slightly - he had time to spend with her where they wouldn't get caught and they didn't have to worry about the fans. But he did worry about the outfits which she had chosen.

"Teddy you look beautiful - absolutely breath taking. And that's not a problem.. but it kinda is." Daniel shrugged, walking beside Teddy as they made heir way with the group to the stage where they were watching someone perform. "Guys will be all over you when you're wearing that. I can literally see forty guys staring right now." Daniel sighed, as he pulled him and Teddy around a small group of girls.

"Daniel you don't have to worry about it. I couldn't care less if they're staring, because let them. They see me wearing this? Well they can also see you holding my hand." Teddy smiled, squeezing Daniel's hand gently.

"I guess you're right. But if they're looking, they can also see me do this." Daniel said, letting go of Teddy's hand and placing it under her chin, gently lifting it up. Placing a kiss on Teddy's lips, Daniel smirked slightly, as he felt the stares of a couple guys burn into his back, and when Teddy pulled away, each of them were slightly breathless and their lips red and slightly swollen.

"Come on lovebirds, that's enough." The voice of Eben said, and still smirking, Daniel's hand returned to its place with Teddy's and they continued to walk to the stage.

The rest of that day was a blur, and Teddy seemed to be getting a little better with the crowds - and she was more focused on the performance and Daniel's hand holding hers throughout it all.

But that all changed pretty quickly, when the lights for the act flickered out, just like they were supposed to. Even though Teddy knew it was a part of the performance, she couldn't help but feel as if something bad was going to happen.

Which was also why she didn't seem to get the words out when her hand slipped away from Daniel's and a tight grip appeared on her wrist, pulling her away from the boy and their friends.

It seemed to go on forever, the dragging of Teddy through the crowd, and even though the neon blue lights had returned, all that Teddy could see if the person which was pulling her away from her rightful place, was a head of awfully familiar brown hair.

"Excuse me!" Teddy finally shouted, after the shock of getting technically kidnapped wore off. "Get off me!" She struggled l, but the girl still had a tight grip on her wrist.

Eventually she was pulled out of the bulk of the crowd, and there wasn't as many people to witness the girl being dragged into a dark corner.

It seemed weird to Teddy that at a festival this big, someone would be looking out for weird happenings. But no, she had just been dragged away from everyone and she had no idea why.

Suddenly the hand was lifted off her wrist, and Teddy attempted to see her potential kidnapper, only to find the corner so dark she couldn't.

"Well hello Teddy." A familiar voice said and in the girl's brain, she started to connect the dots. The mousy-ish brown hair, the voice, and then a flashlight from a iPhone lit up the corner, and at there was not only one, but two people in front of her.

One being her ex best friend, the other her boyfriend's ex.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
glad to be
back betches