00:43

⤙☆⤚

INSTAGRAM
» post

@teddygrace

liked by seaveydaniel, jonahmarais and 20,625 others

teddygrace: I swear I've only
been back in LA for literally
a day and I'm leaving again
I normally never leave la
what is with me recently
(Also yes I went public
again <33)

view all 2,267 comments

username: YAS YOU WENT
PUBLIC YOURE SUCH A QUEEN
I WAITED FOR THIS DAY
↳ username: what why
↳ username: why did she go
private in the first place? I think
it's because she's a ugly slut
who gets all her clout off
of her new bf
teddygrace: no I'm pretty
sure people like you are
the reason

username: sis sNAPPED

freyacarter: pretty
↳ username: Wait wtf
↳ username: but weren't
you two like not friends

seaveydaniel: 🧸
↳ username: TEDDY BEAR
FOR TEDDY HOW CUTE
↳ username: I'm pretty saw
I saw daniels phone at a m&g
and it was that pic of him and
teddy at the m&g taken by
that fan and it had a little
Teddy bear emoji on it
teddygrace : 🌊
↳ username: fUCKING TEDDY
BEAR AND OCEAN EYES
I FUCKING CANT TANIEL HAS
STOLEN MY HEART

username: is she going to
coachella????
↳ username: theres defo
a possiblity that she's leaving
for coachella today
cos i think the boys are
↳ username: isn't daniels
ex skye going as well?

username: bitch

⤙☆⤚

third person

"Ok have you got everything you need?" Daniel asked, carrying down the second of Teddy's bags. Daniel had stopped by Teddy's apartment to pick her up, due to the fact they were going to coachella that day.

He had gone to get Teddy from her apartment, and she greeted him with a kiss before grabbing the smaller of her bags, throwing him her keys telling him to lock up, all before running as quickly as she could down the stairs.

Turns out, Angi and Teddy had been messaging ever since she commented on Daniel's post about wanting to meet the teen, and this was the first time they were meeting (because him, Teddy, Angi and Eben were driving to Coachella together in a rental car).

"Yep thanks Dani." Teddy smiled, from where she was sat in the trunk of the car, with Angi stood by her side.

"Come on you." Daniel chuckled, after sliding Teddy's suitcase into the trunk next to the girl, then wrapping his arms around her torso and pulling her out, closing the it.

"Heyyyy!" Teddy pouted as her feet hit solid ground and Daniel closed the trunk. "Me and Angi were just talking."

"Well I think it's time for us to go to Coachella, and there's plenty of time for you guys to talk on the journey." Daniel smiled, and Teddy nodded, looking up an smiling at him.

In a way of replying, Daniel pressed a gently kiss to her lips before getting into the driver's seat, Teddy into the passenger seat next to him.

Daniel was correct in his previous statement, because Angi and Teddy did end up talking a lot of the way there, the conversation being joined by either of the boys.

"Jonah is coming with Tate, Bryana and Andrea right?" Teddy asked Daniel, as Angi and Eben were talking about something in the backseats. To be honest, Teddy was rather nervous about meeting Bryana and Andrea, even though she knew that they were amazing and nice people.

"Yeah they're gonna meet us at the house, why?" Daniel asked, briefly taking his eyes off of the road to look at his girlfriend. When he saw her expression he reached over and placed a hand on her thigh, gently squeezing it and a reassuring way.

"They seem super nice and I don't know, I'm just nervous." Teddy admitted, although there was yet another reason why she was so nervous.

Teddy hadn't told Daniel about meeting up with Freya and her friend Skylar. She didn't know why, but she felt as if it was something she should keep a secret from him. Daniel didn't like Freya, he had made that clear a while ago, and so she thought he would try and stop her.

Teddy was quiet for the majority for rest of the ride, her mind filled with worries about the festival and the situations she may be in there. But as soon as she saw the house, saw how beautiful it was, she soon realized how excited she was as well.

And so she pushed her worries aside, not even considering the fact that they were 100% true, and that meeting up with Freya was a bad idea.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
oh no
go read
lucciola