00:30

⤙☆⤚

third person

Thankfully, everyone was too busy getting ready for the Radio City Music Hall show that night to interrogate Daniel and Teddy about the previous night. This made them a lot happier, and a lot less worried about the whole situation.

But Teddy was still paranoid about someone ask something, and so she tried to sneak around. She would stay backstage during the soundcheck, instead of the chairs in front of the stage. She felt pressured enough by the fact they were hiding this relationship from everyone, and she didn't want to be asked questions.

Sitting backstage, Teddy sat on top of one of the boxes which would contain part of the stage set, drawing out something in her bullet journal, leaning against one of the taller black boxes behind her.

The sound of the boys sound-checking playing in her ears, Teddy drew the outline of a girl's body, then sketching on the clothing outline, then colouring it in.

She placed her pencil down, the music too loud for her to hear that it was rolling across the top of the box, only hearing the noise as it hit the floor.

"Oops." She mumbled, putting everything back into it's case, and slipping off the case.

Then she felt a searing pain, and when she looked at her finger, she saw she had caught it on a loose nail, and there was blood everywhere.

"Crap." She hissed, just as Daniel and Jonah walked backstage, looking over immediately.

"What happened?" Daniel asked, rushing over to the girl, being careful not to do anything in front of Jonah.

"I caught it on the nail." Teddy managed to get out, and Daniel pulled off his shirt and wrapped it around the cut, applying pressure.

"We have some first aid stuff in the green room." Jonah said, "I'll go tell the boys where you went and that you'll be back in a minute."

Daniel nodded, and watched as Jonah retreated to the stage. Continuing to apply pressure to the cut, Daniel wrapped his spare arm around Teddy, who was almost at the point of tears, placing a kiss on her forehead.

They quickly got to the green room, Teddy sitting down on the couch, keeping the shirt wrapped around it. "I ruined your shirt." Teddy mumbled, as Daniel searched for the first aid kit, eventually pulling it out and going to sit down next to Teddy.

"Don't even worry." Daniel said, Teddy smiling at the phrase used continuously through their relationship. "Move the shirt?" Daniel asked and Teddy did so.

Using one of those wipes, Daniel cleaned the cut, squeezing Teddy's knee every time she hissed from the stinging. Then, he carefully wrapped a bandage-style bandaid around it.

Raising her finger to his lip, Daniel placed a butterfly kiss on it, a slight smile appearing on Teddy's face. "There you go."

"Thank you." Teddy smiles, and Daniel put the rest of the kit on the floor, pulling Teddy closer to him.

"No problem." He replied, kissing her on the cheek. "Does it hurt??"

"It stings a little but it should be fine. Thanks for helping again." Teddy smiles, cuddling up to him.

"What were doing anyways?" Daniel questioned. "You usually sit in the front seats and you were sat on one of the set boxes."

"I was avoiding people." Teddy quietly admitted. "I don't want anyone to ask questions because I hate lying and-"

Daniel sighed and cut her off. "I've talked to the guys already. They said that they would stop with the dating jokes and they said that we shouldn't go out that late."

"Thank you." Teddy placed a quick kiss on his lips. Then she glanced at the plaster and smiled. "This reminds me of the sixth grade when I broke my arm and everyone wrote on the cast."

"You broke your arm?" Daniel chuckled, looking almost shocked at the situation.

"I fell of the horse. I was still attempting to learning to ride. The cast was pink and sparkly. I hated it." Teddy laughed, and Daniel reached over and grabbed a sharpie, gently taking Teddy finger with the bandaid on.

'd <3'

He wrote on it, and Teddy smiles when she saw it. "To remind you of sixth grade."

And the pair quickly kissed, before they had to go back to the soundcheck.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
mhm