00:41

⤙☆⤚

third person

The North American part of the 8 Letters Tour was officially over, as Teddy, the band and everyone else boarded a plane back to Los Angeles.

Teddy was almost in disbelief of what events had occurred in the just-over-two weeks of her being on the tour with the boys.

She first of all managed to get on a plane to fly out for Daniel's birthday, gifting him the denim jackets she had painted for him.

Then, they ended up kissing, on top of a Ferris wheel, of all cliche places it could've happened. They managed to keep it hidden for all of two minutes, before Corbyn found out and then they told the boys and Daniels family.

Daniel had asked her to be his girlfriend, which of course he said yes to, and she finally told him about her mom.

So many memories packed into such a short amount of time. Teddy barely had had time to process most of them, as well as what had happened in the past and what will in the future. 

Freya, for example, was such a toxic person in her life. She only realised after leaving her behind how bad for her that girl was. How jealous she was and how much she was used by Freya was just unbelievable to Teddy, as she had been friends with the brunette teen for years.

But now wasn't the place for her to be thinking of her ex best friend. Because she was about to face yet another fear of hers once more; going on a plane.

Her breath hitched quietly as she stepped into the plane, Daniel automatically hearing this and taking her hand in his. "Come on, I've arranged for us to sit next to each other." He mumbled, and Teddy nodded and let him guide her to their seats.

"Can I have the window seat?" Teddy asked, looking up at the blonde. "It's only because when we're above the clouds it's so pretty and-"

"You can have it." Daniel agreed immediately and let Teddy sit down next to it, him then sitting down next to her. "Here." He said, pulling the stuffed bear which he had won for her at the fair out of his hand luggage.

"You brought me Eeyore?" Teddy asked, gently taking the grey teddy bear in her arms and hugging it tight.

"I thought you might like him whilst we take off and land- I know they're the hardest bits for you." Daniel smiled, holding back a chuckle for the name which Teddy gave the stuffed animal.

Soon enough they wee taking off, and Teddy had her eyes shut, her grip tight around Eeyore as she attempted to calm her self.

"Don't worry." Daniel mumbled, wrapping an arm around Teddy's shoulder and stroking her hair, continuously telling her these words.

As soon as they were cruising, and the seatbelt lights turned off, Teddy opened her eyes and loosened her grip slightly, letting out a sigh and peeking out the window.

"You ok?" Daniel asked, looking over at his girlfriend, with slight worry in his face. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine." Teddy replied, looking over at her boyfriend with a smile on her face. "You worry too much."

"I only want you to be happy." Daniel replied, and instead of answering verbally, Teddy leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Well I'm very happy currently." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder, Daniel smiling down at her and then leaning his head on top of hers.

"You should sleep." Daniel told her, pulling a blanket out and passing it to her.

"What don't you have in that bag?" Teddy joked, as she wrapped the blanket around herself and Daniel. "But I think I am going to nap. Wake me up when we're landing?" She asked.

"Of course." Daniel said, a smile on his face as Teddy fell asleep on his shoulder, holding his hand with one of her own, and on the other clutching the bear which he had won for her at that fateful fair.

Everything was going perfectly, he just hoped it stays that way.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
ok now
is coachella