00:22

⤙☆⤚

third person

There are certain things you start notice when you spend pretty much every second of every hour of every day with someone.
Not even two days after Teddy joined them on the tour, did Daniel start noticing these things.

Like how, when they cuddled, her hair smelt of peaches, and when she walked into the room you could smell her lavender perfume. The chapstick she used smelt strongly of cherries, and when she just woke up and hadn't brushed her hair, the ends would curl and she would look so beautiful.

And sometimes when they were in the middle of a conversation, she would bite her lip whilst thinking, not even knowing about it. And then after a concert, when she would change into her comfy clothes and wear her glasses over her contacts.

It was just the tiny things, the few things which Daniel noticed which made him fall for her even more.

"Hey guys." Teddy said, as she walked into the green room. Daniel day a bit straighter in his chair, watching as Teddy went over to the  table of food, grabbing some apple juice and coming to sit next to him.

"I'll take that." Daniel said, reaching over and grabbing the apple juice just as she opened it, sipping on it.

"Hey!" Teddy protested, a giggle escaping her lips as she tries to reach to get it back. When Daniel refused she just sighed, getting up again. "I'll just go get another one."

"No stay you can have it back." Daniel whined, holding out his arms and passing her the Apple juice back. Teddy giggled and let Daniel wrap his arms around her waist and dragged her down onto his lap, holding her tight.

"You smell of lavender." He mumbled into her shoulder as she settled into his lap, sipping on the apple juice. Teddy looked back at him, turning around slightly so she could see him.

"You're cute." Teddy replied, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her chin on his shoulder. "And you're really nice. And you can have your apple juice I'll get some more later."

"Well if you're offering." Daniel said, and Teddy turned slightly once more to see him take the apple juice back. She laughed, watching as a smile appeared on Daniel's face.

"You guys are cute." Jonah commented from across the room, causing everyone to look over to him, and then the pair sat next each other, Teddy on Daniels lap.

"Remind me why you aren't dating?" Zach spoke up, and everyone murmured in agreement. "You guys are super close and like Jonah said, hella cute together. Not to mention the undeniable connection between you."

"Zach you sound grown up." Corbyn laughed. "But he's correct, someone just has to spend a couple of minutes in a room with you two to know that you have a connection.

"We're just friends." Teddy smiles, then looked at the ocean eyed boy next to her, who nodded.

"Friends who flirt and compliment each other? Who have pet names for each other in the form of contact names. Daniel saves you as Teddy Bear and Teddy you saved him as Oceaneyes. Just friends, come on now." Jack said, and the pair sat next to each other.

"Your eyes." Teddy shrugged, at the same time as Daniel said it was because of her name.

"See, you guys are somewhat more than friends." Zach shouted, and Teddy blushed, looking away from Daniel to hide it.

"Guys, I might have moved on from Skye but that doesn't mean I'm dating someone I'm close to." Daniel replied, a muscle twitching on his jaw. He lifted Teddy off of his lap and gently put her down on the couch, before getting up and leaving the green room.

Leaving Teddy nervous and biting her lip, Daniel walked away from the room, annoyed that his band mates would push the subject like that.

Yes, he thought he was falling in love with Teddy, but that didn't mean he would admit, and never in a room in front of her.

He might have moved on but he wasn't ready just yet, at least he didn't think so

⤙☆⤚

a/n
Daniels a bit
stoopid so when
should they um
ya know kIss