00:46

⤙☆⤚

third person

"What the actual hell?" Teddy half-shouted, hoping to attract some attention to herself. This only caused Skye to clamp her hand over the confused girl's mouth. 

"Listen here, Teddy-bear." Skye teased, and Teddy's eyes widened, as she remembered the nickname which Daniel called her and then the whole group of people she left behind. "We have some stuff to tell you, so you're going to shut up, and listen ok?"

As being kidnapped was one of Teddy's worst fears, and this is basically what Freya and Skye had done, the girl could only nod, and let Freya tie her hands together with a necklace which she took from Teddy's own neck.

"You're both psychotic." Teddy managed choke out, as she got her hands bound. "You're doing this at one of the biggest music festivals in the world, and if I tell the police about this then you're both in trouble."

"But you won't tell the police, you won't even tell Daniel." Skye smirked, leaning against a wall. "And about Daniel, let's have a little.. chat. You and Daniel, you're dating right? When we saw you earlier you looked very.. loved up, as people like to say. Now tell me - do you love him?"

"Yes." Teddy said, a small smile breaking on her lips as she thought about it. It was horrible the way that it happened, but it was nice that she had finally admitted it out loud to herself. "And he doesn't love you. He might not love me just yet but he certainly doesn't love you."

"You bitch." Skye said, and then the silence which filled the dark corner was replaced with the sound of skin hitting skin, as the jealous ex slapped Teddy. "Daniel will always love me. We were each others first everything. First kiss, first fuck, first boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Well considering that he is doing none of those things anymore they can't have been great." Teddy shrugged, and Skye's face reddened. "And just because you were each others firsts doesn't mean that it was going to listen, that's just general knowledge at this point."

"Well listen here you bitch, you're going to back away from Daniel, and you're not going to mention any of this to him. Not a single word. You're going to break up with him, break his heart and he's going to be upset and need a person to turn to. And I'll be waiting with open arms." Skye shrugged.

"You broke his heart first, Skye. He won't rebound with you. You're a cheat who couldn't be faithful and isn't nice enough to stay with one person and not use them for the fame." Teddy said, and started cringing internally at how horrible she sounded. 

"But you see Teddy, you're basically the perfect girl to fuck him over - you're talented in art and although I hate to admit it.. somewhat pretty. And thats why when you break his heart he will want to come back to the perfect girl for him. Aka me." Skye smirked, and Teddy's head dropped down to stare at the floor she was forced down on. 

Slowly, the girl's eyes rose to meet Freya's, the girl who she once called her best friend. "Freya.. why?" Teddy asked, her voice soft and quiet - only just able to be heard over the music.

"Because I want to get back at you for dumping me to go on tour with the boys I idolised. You were the one in the arms and in the bed of one of the boys. You were the lucky bitch with the stupid anxiety which caused Daniel Seavey of all people to help you out." Freya started.

"I was jealous, I admit it. From the first day you met Daniel in that stupid fire escape. How he caught your eye whilst on stage. How you were the one who stood out in the crowds of hundreds of his fans. How you were the one he grew close to and not me."

"And then you went on tour with him, after you upset me. You had the audacity to upset me and then go on tour and post about being all happy whilst I was back at home. You're a stupid, selfish, bitchy whore Teddy Montgomery. And me and Skye are here to tell you that." Freya finished, basically spitting on the girl.

At this point it was all too much for Teddy. She was shaking, couldn't breathe, and tears were pouring down her face. She couldn't get out any words and could barely even think. 

Which is why, when Skye pulled her to her feet and held one wrist tightly, whilst Freya untied her hands, she could do nothing but stand there. "So Teddy, you won't tell anyone about this - not even breathing a single word to anyone. And you're going to break up with Daniel for me, got it?"

All Teddy could do, in the midst of her panic attack, was nod. And when Skye pushed her out of the dark corner, Teddy stumbled away, eventually sitting down in a clear patch of grass, her knees pulled to her chest and her arms shielding her head as she cried.

Finally all alone.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
sorry peeps
that was dramatic
and kinda unrealistic
but idk i couldnt 
think of any other way.
anyways what did you 
peoples think?