Chapter 15

Beth spotted Gus and Estella at the park. She was filled with rage. How dare Gus take away Estella? She stomped off back to her house.

Once she was in her room, she started throwing things around and screaming. She turned her music all the way up. She had to do something about this. She had to get rid of Gus. She had to get back Estella.

She calmed down and sat at her desk writing down everything to do.

· Buy a knife.

· Buy tape.

· Buy rope.

· Buy fuel that burns when mixed with fire.

· Write goodbye letters.

As soon as she was done. She left to get what she needed. When she came back. She wrote the letter. If she couldn't have Estella, then no one could. She was going to write a suicide not for Estella and Gus.

Dear mom and dad,

I am sorry I had to do this. Gus and I loved one another. We didn't think you would like us being together. So, we both have decided to just go together. I love you.

Love, Estella

Then she wrote Gus's.

Dear mom and dad,

I am sorry I done this to you. But I couldn't live without Estella. I had to do it. We thought you wouldn't let us be together. Love you.

Love, Gus

She put the notes in her pocket. She ran downstairs all smiles. "Mom, I am going to Estella's. I will be back in the morning."

"Beth, are you sure? She really hurt you." Mrs. Nash put her paper down giving Beth her undivided attention.

Beth rolled her eyes. "I am sure. We made up. Tonight, is going to be the best."

"Alright, see you later honey. I love you." Her mom smiled at her.

Beth ran out the door making her way to Estella's.