Prologue

3rd Person POV

Jeongguk chugged down his fourth drink which left a burning sensation in his throat (but right now, he could care less) and set his cup down. With a hazy mind, he lazily searched for another drink to quench his thirst.

Jeongguk wasn't really the type to go partying, more so drinking, but after a stressful week he wasn't too surprised to find himself at a college frat party, chugging downs of a mixture of the strongest alcohols. Sure, he could've done other things to relieve his stress but doing something out of his comfort zone seemed fitting ㅡ just this once.

It was the awaited weekend, so jeongguk thought he'd let himself loose after drowning himself with assignments and homework. According to his best friend it would surely be one of his piling regrets but he chose to ignore him. His best friend wasn't any better when it came to partying anyway.

Not to mention the 'tragic' breakup with his girlfriend. He found it far from upsetting, unlike what others thought. He was glad he finally could get rid of the woman who had been leeching off of his money and been making him pay for everything she wanted. Though, he could make it another excuse to drink his woes away if anyone ever asked.

Jeongguk looked at the watch wrapped around his wrist, the material cool against his warm skin. 'I have a few hours to spare' , he thought. He made a mental note of when to leave the place as he didn't want to return late and be met with a furious seokjin. Again. (Thinking of the last time he was awfully late made his skin crawl).

Jeongguk came from a pretty well-off family. His parents were hard-workers but they were barely ever home to care for him and his brother. So, due to the lonely atmosphere, he decided to move into a nice house with his older brother, Seokjin. His brother works hard to pay the rent but jeongguk helps him out by having a part-time job.

Anyway, here he was trying to get through a crowd of sweaty bodies whom were far out of their mind to care about their surroundings. The people grinded against each other, pressing up their bodies with one another. Some even chose to stand in the corner, making out with strangers they could find.

He, of course, would occasionally bump into some people ㅡ it was unavoidable in a place so cramped ㅡ muttering a quiet apology each time he did. Although, he was quite disgusted when people dare run their fingers on his body while whispering things in his ear, trying to sound 'seductive' as much as they could. In jeongguk's opinion, they only sounded like they had smoked a whole pack of cigarettes.

Just then.. something or rather someone in his periphiral vision caught his eye. He turned his head in the direction of the said person to gawk at him while he could.

Jeongguk's breathing hitched when he saw the man's beautiful sun-kissed skin being illuminated by the colourful party lights, his ash-blonde hair that was slightly curled and bounces with his every step, his pretty plush pink lips, his gorgeous doe eyes in blue contact lenses and his nice thighs clad in tight leather jeans.

Jeongguk was caught off guard right then and there. He has never questioned his sexuality more than he is doing now. He looked just as good as seokjin (and that was certainly saying something because his hyung looks like a greek god). 

Well, no one was really straight nowadays so he couldn't find it in him to feel surprised (not with people looking like THAT, at least). He guessed he could just label himself as going through a gay awakening.

But the man before him was ethereal and he did not expect to run into someone half as good-looking as the male who stood not far from him that night.

-----

ㅡ edited