8

(^ Can i just say how funny their location and life motto is ? Like, i spent almost 10 mins rolling around laughing at that.)

Jeongguk

The doctor gave me another warm smile, "Here are the ultrasound results you requested. You are only at 4 weeks so the fetus is still developing. Don't expect too much for now."

"You can collect your vitamins at the pharmacy counter and I'll also give a phamplet about pregnancy so you know what you'll be getting into." He laughed, handing me a large brown envelope which contained my results, photos and things about pregnancy.

He patted the my shoulder, "Don't worry Jeongguk. Male pregnancy is not that rare nowadays, I'll make sure you end up with the perfect obgyn for you next time you're here. Don't hesitate to visit or call us if you feel like there is anything you need to know." Doctor Choi added. I smiled gratefully and thanked him before heading home.

"Oh, jeonggukie. Where have you been ?" Jin's voice rang through as I walked into the house, kicking my shoes off. I worried my bottom lip as I glanced between him and brown envelope.

"I had to grab a few things at yugyeom's. You know how he is, he forgot to give me these notes last week." I smiled, before converting the conversation to another topic. "When did you get home ? I wasn't out for a while." 

Jin-hyung nodded, "Well, i just arrived not long ago. The boys are coming for lunch again. They love leeching off of my homemade food. They're lucky I love them or else they would have probably starved by now."

Jeongguk laughed as he spotted his brother rolling his eyes at the mention of their friends. He watched as jin walked towards the kitchen before he went to his room to put away the envelope.

Suddenly, he realised he had put himself in a tight spot. He had told yet another lie towards his brother. How was he supposed to tell him he was pregnant now ? He knew the older won't judge but he wasn't so sure with the rest of his friends.

However, he couldn't keep it a secret from them forever. Not once his baby bump starts showing, at least. They will also eventually question his behaviour. He inwardly cursed at what he had just done. There was also another problem. Taehyung.

Jeongguk wasn't dumb ㅡ he knew the father of the child could be no other than taehyung. He was the only person he had intercourse with in a while and he was at four weeks already. With no doubt, the others would also question him on who the father of the child was and he would have to be honest at some point.

For now, he was all alone and has to wait for the right time to come clean, maybe the next time they met. Just not now when he himself just found out. This news would definitely catch them off guard, especially since he was the youngest amongst them. He gripped his shirt tightly, sighing quietly. He could do this, for just a bit longer.

 -----

A/N

Take care and don't overwork yourself, make sure you eat properly and stay hydrated. I care about you all 💜

See you soon ✌🏻

ㅡ edited