9

3rd Person POV

Jeongguk has already talked with an obstetrician gyneco- whatever it's called- over the phone whom was recommended to him by Doctor Choi. Doctor Choi had assured him that he will be in great hands even from now on.

His obstetrician who will be helping him throughout his pregnancy, Doctor Yoon, has explained the whole pregnancy thing and briefed through of what to do/eat and what not to and a few other important points which may have not been discussed with Dr. Choi. Jeongguk jotted them all down in a notepad or just noted some of them down in his head.

After saying his goodbyes, he hung up the call and placed his phone down. Though, he was more than shocked when a voice was heard from right behind him and a hand was placed on his shoulder, "jeongguk ? Wh-who was that ?" Jin asked.

Jeongguk has never whipped his head back so fast to turn to his brother. "What do you mean ? You were listening ?!" He muttered. Jin shook his head, "i didn't mean to- i was just about to call you to come downstairs but i saw you were calling someone. And i heard you calling them doctor so.. I'm so sorry. I heard you mumble some words regarding pregnancy, jeongguk what is all this ?"

Jeongguk exhaled lowly, it was now or never. "Look jin-hyung. That was my doctor ㅡ my obgyn to be exact. She'll be helping me with my um.." he paused. Jin had caught on by then and continued for him,

"Your.. pregnancy ?" He asked cautiously. Jeongguk ran his hands down his face. "Hyung, I'm so sorry i didn't tell you sooner. It's just-" he stopped, not knowing what else to say. "Who's the father ?" He asked. Jeongguk looked at him before whispering out, "Taehyung."

Jin nodded understandingly and swallowed down his surprise, "It's fine jeongguk. It must of been hard for you to keep that to yourself. I'm here, you know ? Hyung's here for you." 

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around jin's neck and nuzzled his head into the older for comfort. Jin held the younger in his arms and caressed his back, both of them basking in each other's warmth.

Jeongguk sighed after stretching his body which was aching from all the sitting and laying down he's done all day. He had talked with jin-hyung about his pregnancy earlier on and they both have agreed to tell the others when the younger was ready.

From all of that, the main thing jin felt was excitement. He could not wait to have a nephew or niece. Of course, he also did not expect to get one so soon but nonetheless, he saw it as a gift. He was also sure their parents would not mind having a grandchild early as they always nagged jin to give them one.

On the other hand, jeongguk was finally terrified. He was terrified something was gonna go wrong. He was terrified that he or his baby won't survive. And he was terrified of being a bad mother. He was terrified of the whole 'being a parent' thing but he had his hyung by his side. The small thought made him feel slightly reassured.

He was snapped out of his thinking when his Jin-hyung tapped him on the shoulder and handed him his food (they ordered takeout since neither of them felt like cooking that night).

With jin-hyung by his side he would surely go through the pregnancy just fine.

-----

A/N

Happy JK Day ! 💜
They grow up so fast~ 🤧

Take care and don't overwork yourself, make sure you eat properly and stay hydrated.

See you soon ✌🏻

ㅡ edited