4

3rd Person POV

After rethinking his life decisions, jeongguk finally got his bum off of the floor and shuffled his way to the bathroom connected in his room. He locked the door behind him and discarded all of his clothing into the laundry basket.

He stared into the mirror in front of him, even leaning forward to look at the purple bruises that formed on his skin. Most of the hickeys were placed on his chest but one was dangerously near his collarbone. He might have to be careful with that and cover it up with foundation later on.

After brushing his teeth, washing his face thoroughly and doing his morning skin routine, he stepped into the shower. Turning the faucet on, he ran his hand under the water and adjusted the temperature to his liking. As he lathered on his shower products, he pondered on what excuse to tell his hyungs whom were waiting for him downstairs.

He certainly could just come clean and tell them he was at a party. But he absolutely cannot tell them he had slept with someone. Not for now, at least. Don't get jeongguk wrong, the boys do not have anything against him sleeping with a guy but he was just not in the mood to be bombarded with questions regarding the topic. It's not like it would matter, anyway.

Suddenly, jeongguk was reminded of the male he met last night. He was absolutely gorgeous, there was no doubt there. The only thing was, jeongguk did not know the male's name nor did he have a way to contact him. Did the male even want to stay connected with him ? After all jeongguk could merely just be another hook up, or one night stand.

At this point, jeongguk realised that there was probably no way that he could meet the handsome man once again. Then again, if he did what would he even do ? Say hello ?

He can't just approach the male and go - "Hey, i was that guy you fucked at the party last saturday. Do you perhaps remember me ?" Jeongguk laughed at his words and found himself ridiculous to be thinking of such things.

It was just the way the male was so gentle with him yet gave him everything that he asked for whilst also keeping him in line. Something about the male was so charming but he could not describe it in words even if he tried.

"Ah, jeongguk. You're finally done ! Come join us." Jimin called, cheerily. Jeongguk replied with a simple "yes" and rushed down the stairs with his slightly damp hair.

He walked into the dining room to see everyone sat around the table already, with another new face sitting at the very end of the table. Confused, he took his usual spot tilted his head at the man.

Jin noticed his confusion and laughed. "Oh right! Jeonggukie, i forgot to tell you. Our friend will be joining us today." He spoke, gesturing his hand to the male sat opposite of him.

Jimin smiled, eyes turning into small crescents as he nudged taehyung. Taehyung turned towards jeongguk to officially introduce himself to the younger but they both froze upon seeing each other clearly.

-----

ㅡ edited