5

3rd Person POV

Jeongguk certainly was not ready to meet the man again so soon. And it seems that taehyung thought the same as the two males still froze, no words being spoken between them.

"What's wrong ?" Namjoon's voice was heard. Taehyung cleared his throat at that but no words came out.

Realising his behaviour would be sketchy, jeongguk plastered on a smile and gazed at the man. "Nothing, i just felt that i've sren him somewhere," jeongguk lied.

Taehyung nodded, "Sorry, i had thought the same. Even so, it's nice to meet you jeongguk." The younger loved the way his name rolled off of the male's tongue. It sounded way better than it ever had.

Jeongguk made a brief response before sitting back in his seat to gather himself. Conversations among the seven men resumed and they began eating their lunch, thanking jin and yoongi who worked hard on the food.

Jeongguk was in charge of cleaning the dishes and taehyung had volunteered to help. Jeongguk insisted it was fine but taehyung chose to help him anyway. Jeongguk inhaled deeply before focusing on his task at hand.

Silence filled the room except for the occasional clinking of plates and cutlery as the two worked together. Taehyung looked back to take a peek at the others in the living room to make sure no one would be listening.

"So.. you're jin's brother, huh ?" Taehyung started off, rather awkwardly. Jeongguk chuckled at the older's words, "That's me." He turned his head only to see taehyung already staring at him. He panicked and immediately looked the other way.

A deep laugh resonated through the room and jeongguk couldn't help but appreciate the dorky sound. "You know, i didn't expect to see you again so soon." He muttered. Jeongguk smiled, "You think I did ?" They laughed, finding the whole thing funny.

"Hey, can we please not talk about..this in front of the hyungs for now ? I really don't want to answer their questions." Jeongguk spoke, glancing at taehyung for a second before looking back down at the sink. Taehyung thought about it before letting out a hum of agreement.

"Makes sense," he said. "I wouldn't really know how they would react anyways, but i'm surprised at how casual you are about this ?"

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, "Really ? I mean, there's really nothing more to it. We just met coincidentally last night and I ended up getting dicked down by you." A toothy grin appeared on jeongguk's face and they giggled once again.

"After this though," taehyung paused. "Would we just be friends ?" They stared at each other, and examined the other's expression. Jeongguk sighed. "I mean, we can work it out as we go, right ?" The one night stand clearly meant more than nothing for both of them and it seemed like they both made a silent agreement that what they had could blossom into something much bigger.

Taehyung finished washing the last plate and dried his hands on a small towel before patting jeongguk's head. "I guess so," he smiled, his mouth forming an adorable boxy shape. "Are you guys done ? Let's watch a movie," Jimin yelled from the living room. "Okay !" Jeongguk responded before shaking his head.

Taehyung quickly pecked the younger's forehead before rushing off to join the others. Jeongguk stood still, flustered at the sudden action before shaking his head once again at the other's antics before leaving the kitchen to go to the living room.

-----

ㅡ edited