11

Jeongguk

It was a nice, sunny Sunday. I'm in my 12th week of pregnancy and i had just returned from my regular check ups with the Dr. Yoon. Although, i'm excited about one thing... I started showing ! It's not that obvious to others but i guess if you lift my shirt and take a good look then you'd be able to see the slight bump.

The hyungs have been helping me a lot with the pregnancy and they're equally as excited as i am. I'm glad they were supportive.

Anywho, jin-hyung and i were driving back from the hospital when an idea popped in my mind. I turned to jin-hyung with a small smile. "Hyung, can we go get ice cream ?" Jin-hyung hummed and took a quick glance at me, replying with a "sure". After that, he took a double take at my face. He immediately started smiling widely and complimented my looks which caused me to roll my eyes.

This has been happening a lot lately. The hyungs sometimes would just be staring at me and then say nice things about me. They all claim for me to have the 'pregnancy glow' even though it's still early in my pregnancy. But it doesn't mean i don't like it. It's kind of comforting to me and it helps me cope with this pregnancy much better.

We arrived at the ice cream parlour and jin-hyung parked the car. We stepped out and headed inside. The place was new but there were surprisingly not many customers at this time of day.

Jin-hyung led me to a little booth to sit in and he left to make our orders. I smiled slightly while looking around the parlour. It had nice decorations and everything was light, pastel and aesthetic. People will certainly like coming here.

While i was looking around, i spotted taehyung. He looked like he just arrived. We made eye contact and he flashed me his signature boxy-smile. I waved at him and he returned the action. It certainly had been a while since I last saw him in person.

Taehyung walked up to the booth i was sitting in and greeted me. "Hey, jeongguk. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been ?"

I got up and embraced him in a quick hug, "Good. How about you ?" He chuckled at my adorableness and gave my forehead a peck before replying, saying that he's been doing great. Taehyung decided to speak again, "What are you doing here alone ?"

"Ah, i'm actually with jin-hyung." and as if right on cue, jin-hyung came back with our orders. "Here you go gguk- Oh, taehyung. What are you doing here ?" Jin-hyung asked.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. To get ice cream ?" Jin-hyung nodded and muttered out "of course". Taehyung stood up from his seat and informed us that he will be making his order.

As taehyung made his way to the counter, jin-hyung sat down next to me and leaned closer. "When are you telling taehyung ?" I sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair. "Soon, hyung. You know i'm still thinking about it."

"I know, gguk. But you can't just keep this from him. He deserves to know that you're carrying his child." Jin continued, giving him a reassuring smile. "I know.. you've told me that before. But what if he doesn't want it ? What if he rejects me and the baby ? You know that i can't take that." I started fiddling with my fingers as anxiety rushed through me.

"We've talked about this before. Gguk, i've known him longer than you have. He adores children and i don't think he'll mind having one of his own. In fact, i think he'll be ecstatic !" Jin exclaimed, making random hand gestures.

"But-" I was about to protest when taehyung came back with his ice cream. I pushed jin-hyung backwards because he was leaning against me and started eating my ice cream. Fortunately, it hasn't melted yet. I heard an "oof" from jin-hyung though.

Taehyung sat across from us and quirked an eyebrow. "What were you guys whispering about ?" I was quick to answer, "Nothing. We were just discussing about the movies we should watch someday"

I looked towards jin-hyung and i started nodding my head, jin-hyung following after. "Yeahhhh, you know ?" He said. I internally face-palmed at how awkward jin-hyung sounded. I rolled my eyes whilst giving a look at jin-hyung and as if he read my mind, he scoffed.

'Nice save...'

-----

A/N

You know, tae and jeongguk seem much closer than I thought.

ㅡ edited