14

Hi darlings. I'm backkk ♡

Jeongguk

Taehyung-hyung and i quickly stumbled into the gucci store, immediately getting attracted to the different articles of clothing. I knew if i bought something, it wouldn't fit me for long due to the fact that my baby bump is growing (that sounded rather sad). So, i decided to just look around and see if there are any accessories i would like.

Meanwhile, i saw Taehyung-hyung smiling widely, looking like a kid in a candy store. I chuckled at the sight. He was beaming so much that others stopped and turned to look at his beautuful face. I couldn't help but feel proud that someone as handsome as him was going to be the father of my child. Even if he doesn't know it yet.

I'm still thinking of the right time to break the news to him. We have gotten visibly closer in the past few hours, but I just don't know how or when to say it to him. Although, I know that I do not want to wait for many more months. I can't just wait until the baby pops out and I appear and be like, 'Hi. Have i ever mentioned that you were the father of my baby ?'

Besides, if i waited any longer my hyungs will surely keep nagging me about it. I don't care if i'm not ready. I have to tell him either way. If he doesn't accept the baby then, it's fine. I am fully capable of raising my own child. I'll also have my hyungs with me.

'Then it's settled, i have to talk to him about this by the end of the day. '

While i was busy having my inner turmoil, taehyung-hyung finished paying for his things and walked up to me, nudging me slightly. I flinched at the contact, swiftly stepping backwards. He chuckled at my dazed expression.

"Hey, it's almost six. Let's go have dinner, shall we ?"

I nodded mindlessly, my heart hammering in my chest. That's when i'm gonna tell him. Dinner.

He offered me a cute smile while tucking my hair behind my ear. My face quickly flushed at the action. I covered my face with my right arm as taehyung-hyung held my other and guided us to the restaurant.

A waiter led us to our table, which was in a much more secluded part of the restaurant. It was very romantic. Dim fairy lights were strung around and scented candles were lit. The type of scenery you'd want to spend with a loved one in.

We sat down and ordered a few minutes later. While waiting for the food, we brought up a small conversation and decided to talk about fun moments we've had in the past. We'd also exchange laughter and smiles, of which would always make my heart flutter hearing taehyung-hyung's giggles.

One thing i've noticed is how as the time passed by, i felt myself falling for taehyung bit by bit. I had the chance to admire his gorgeous face up close and it made my heart want to explode. Everything about him is very charming. I couldn't deny the fact that i was catching feelings for this man with a beautiful personality. 

(Oh noo, i think i'm catching feelings-)

As we kept talking, our hands that were placed on the table somehow intertwined themselves. He held my hand tightly, and caressed it with his thumb. A comfortable silence fell upon us, just enjoying each other's company. No one else who were looking could deny that there was romantic tension between us. But neither of us wanted to point it out right now.

A waitress then later arrived with our food. Taehyung-hyung was still holding onto my hand and thanked her, me doing the same. We let go and started to dig in to the delicious food. Our gazes often met while eating and we'd both burst into shy smiles.

After finishing, we ordered some dessert. I was peacefully eating my cake when taehyung said my name. I raised my head to look at him and he shook his head slightly, giggling. I tilted my head in confusion but was quickly surprised when taehyung reached over and wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb.

He brought his thumb back and licked the icing that was on it. "You're a messy eater, gguk." I became flustered and my face went a deep shade of red. I wiped my mouth with a tissue and placed down my utensils.

'Welp, it's now or never.' 

I then started, "Hyung..."

-----

A/N

Hello ! I am back after such a long time. I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting.
Btw, i wanted to make gguk tell tae a little bit later in the pregnancy but i felt like you all deserved more taekook action.

*Y'all i was editing this chapter and realised it wasn't too bad lmao

ㅡ edited