21

Month 6 - Week 24

3rd Person POV

"He's going to enter his 3rd trimester soon, hyung. I hope you can watch him for me while i'm at work." Taehyung spoke. The other person on the phone replied, "Of course ! I'll be there with hoseok in 5."

Taehyung thanked him before they both hung up. As promised, a few minutes later the two males arrived at the Kim/Jeon residence. They entered the house to be met with noone inside. The males searched the living room, kitchen, and even dining room. They worriedly called out for the pregnant male once they didn't find him.

"Jeongguk !" Jimin called out loudly, receiving no response. This time hoseok shouted out his name. Finally, the youngest appeared in front of them, on top of the stairs.

"Oh, hello hyungs !" He greeted with his bunny smile. The hyungs sighed in relief at the sight of him. The youngest was wearing a large oversized hoodie, with shorts that were loose on his tummy.

"What were you doing jeongguk ?" Jimin asked. "Ah, i just finished tidying the guest bedroom and doing the laundry." He explained.

Hoseok and Jimin furrowed their eyebrows at his response. Hoseok questioned, "Why are you doing so much work ?" Jeongguk walked into the kitchen to fix them some tea whilst answering him, "It wasn't that much work. I just felt like doing something."

They all sat in the living room to enjoy their tea and catch up. "Oh right ! Did taehyung send you guys here ?" Jeongguk spoke.

The two nodded slowly. "I see. Of course he would." He continued,  "He doesn't even allow me to do chores when he's home. 'You're 6 months pregnant' he says. 'You can't tire yourself out' he says." jeongguk said while making air quotation marks.

Jimin and Hoseok chuckled at the younger. Hoseok pat his thighs in reassurance. "Don't worry. We can spend the day however you want since taehyung isn't here."

The younger sent Hoseok a small smile. "How have you been feeling ?" Jimin asked. Jeongguk pressed his lips together, thinking of a reply. "Well, the usual. Overall everything's normal. No morning sickness, but swollen feet, aching back, i get tired and out of breath easily."

Jimin nodded, pecking him on the forehead. Jeongguk then sat up excitedly, "That reminds me ! Would you guys please help me with moving something ?"

The two boyfriends agreed with no hesitance. The three stood up and walked into an office, specifically taehyung's home office. The pregnant male pointed to two boxes full of supplies and other items.

They picked them up and followed the younger's lead into a room they've never seen before. "What's this room, gguk ?"
The male turned around and spread out his arms. "Welcome to my art room," he exclaimed.

Hoseok and Jimin's mouth swung open at the sight of the many beautiful drawings hung on the walls. What shocked them more was the conjoined room inside the art room.

Hoseok peeked inside to find a sort of studio with a recording booth and couches, along with a table and monitors. He walked inside swiftly to admire the equipment.

Jeongguk saw the males look around the room in amazement and smiled nervously. Jimin asked him what the studio was for. "Oh, i- uh, taehyungie-hyung helped me set up this studio since i like to sing and wanted to dabble in music." jeongguk replied shyly. "You sing ?" Hoseok asked, surprised.

"Y-yeah, but i'm not very good at it. That's why i've never really sang in front of any of the hyungs except for jin-hyung and tae."

"Really ? Do you mind singing for us or.." hoseok trailed off. Jeongguk grinned cutely, playing with his fingers, "Actually, i am currently working on something. Would you like to listen to it ?"

The hyungs nodded quickly, feeling excited to hear it. The youngest turned on one of the monitors and opened a file. Soon, a sweet voice filled the room, along with upbeat music.

The hyungs sat there, listening intently. They never knew their maknae had such talent. Once the song was over, they clapped and complimented the youngest. Jeongguk just thanked them with pink cheeks.

"That was so good ! What's the song called ?" Jimin said, his eyes in a smile.
Jeongguk hugged the male, minding his tummy. "Thanks a lot hyung. It's called 'Euphoria'."

 -----

A/N

Honestly, idk anymore. This was such a filler chapter. Not one of my favourites lol.

So, next chapter is the baby shower. Make sure to look forward to it because you'll be finding out the gender ! ^-^

ㅡ edited