Chapter 1

PRATT Music and Arts.

A prestigious university at New York. Pratt is a school for students who are studying Music and Arts. A school for talented people and where Harry Styles is going. He's excited and so ready to be a college student. Ever since he stepped into his senior year in High school, Pratt Music and Arts has been in his mind. That's because his Mum and Sister are an alumni in this school.

And now, Harry Styles is excited and he can't stop smiling and grinning like mad. He's now standing at the student's office where he can get his dorm room assignment. Harry tightened his grip on the box that he's holding filled with his books and music sheets. Harry went inside the office and went to the counter and was greeted by the lady behind the computer "Hi!" Harry smiled as he put the box down "Good Morning! I'm Harry Styles and I'm here for my room assignment" Harry said as the lady smiled at him "Okay, what's your major?" She asked "Music Major" Harry answered as the lady nodded as she typed on her computer and after that, Harry heard the printer sounded and the lady grabbed the paper from the printer and gave it to Harry "Welcome to Pratt, Harry" the lady said as Harry nodded and gave a big smile.

Harry grabbed his box and was about to exit the office when he bumped into someone. The paper that Harry was holding flew "Sorry!" Harry said as he heard the other chuckle "No problem" Harry heard his voice and his accent, so thick and so full "Here you go—" The stranger said giving him his dorm room number.

Harry's eyes landed on the guys face and he studied him "Uh thanks" Harry softly said not receiving the paper because he's too focused on the strangers beautiful Hazel eyes.

The guy chuckled again as he read the paper "Ah, music major....that's nice" the guy said as Harry just nodded, taken away by this strangers beauty "Here you go, Harry" the stranger said as Harry's eyes widened "How—how did you know my name?" He asked as the stranger smiled even wider, thinking that this curly is adorable "The paper, right here, in my hand" the guy answered as Harry looked at his hand and he mentally facepalmed "Oh right! The paper. My room assignment" Harry chuckled as he grabbed the paper and put it in the box "I'm Zayn by the way" Zayn said as Harry's heart thumped knowing his name

"Hi—hi Zayn....nice meeting you" Harry responded as Zayn is amused with this curly "Nice meeting you too Harry" Zayn said "Okay, I'll—I'll be going now" Harry said as Zayn nodded "I'll see you around" Zayn wave a hand as Harry continued on his way.

Harry past the glass door as Zayn caught up to him "Hey Harry?" Harry instantly spun around and smiled at Zayn "Hi....again" Harry said as Zayn grinned "I want to ask you......do you want to go with me tomorrow at a party?" Zayn asked as Harry tilted his head to the side "Party?"

"Uh yeah.....it's actually one of my Frats party...welcoming the Freshmen"

"You're in a frat?" Harry softly gasped as Zayn chuckled "Well, more like an organization....so, you wanna go?" Zayn asked, hoping that Harry will say yes "Sure....I guess" Harry answered as Zayn smiled "Great! I mean, it's a party for all Freshmen so, everybody is invited" Zayn explained as Harry nodded "Okay, I'll be there" Harry said as Zayn mentally cheered "Oh! Um, can I ask for your digits?" Zayn asked as Harry's ears perked. Number?! He's already asking Harry for his number!

"I'll text you the place where the party is, that's why—that's why I need your number" Zayn stuttered as Harry nervously chuckled "Oh....right!" Harry replied as Zayn gave his phone to Harry. Harry is having trouble holding the box as Zayn chuckled. He put his phone on his lips as he grabbed Harry's box as Harry grabbed Zayn's phone from his lips. Harry typed in his number and after that, Harry looked at Zayn, deciphering where to put his phone "Just put it back on my lips" Zayn said as Harry put the phone back on Zayn's lips and after that, he grabbed his box.

"Thank you" Zayn said as he looked at Harry's number "I named it Harry" Zayn said as Harry giggled. And when Harry realized that he giggled, he closed his mouth and look at Zayn with wide eyes. Zayn smiled and then chuckled "Okay, I'll see you Harry" Zayn said as Harry nodded and continued to walk the exit.

And Zayn, he watched curly walked out of the office til he's out of sight.

Harry's now in front of his dorm room. He looked at the building and smiled "This is it!" Harry whispered to himself as he went inside and looked for his room. And when he found his room at the end of the building, Harry took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled.

He opened the door and went inside and saw a brunette haired guy arranging his things on the other side of the room. Harry cleared his throat as the guy face Harry "Oh hey!" The guy said as he smiled and he has the bluest blue eyes he had ever seen

"Hi" Harry greeted as the guy approached him "I'm Niall. Niall Horan" Niall said "I'm Harry Styles" Harry said back as Niall helped him with his box "I already took the other side of the room, if that's okay?" Niall asked as Harry nodded "Sure. I'm no problem with the wall" Harry answered as Niall grinned "Good!" Niall said as he put Harry's box on his bed. Harry then thanked him as Niall went to his bed "So, I'm a music major, and you?" Niall asked as Harry's eyes lit up "Me too!" Niall cheered "Wow, I have a feeling that we'll be bestfriends!" Niall said as Harry nodded "Me too!" Harry said with a wide smile.

Niall and Harry are getting to know each other when Harry's phone beeped. Harry grabbed his phone and saw an unknown number texted him. Harry opened the message and he can't help to smile seeing Zayn's name "Who's that?" Niall asked as Harry look at him "Do you want to go to a party?" Harry asked as Niall tilted his head to the side "I think so...why?" Niall asked as Harry smiled "Wanna go to a party with me?" Harry asked as Niall shrugged "Sure?" Niall answered with a question mark at the end.

And they're going to a party.

// A/N: Yey! Chapter 1! Don't forget to leave comments!

Spread love and not hate!