Chapter 12

Zayn is nervously waiting for Gigi.

Upon realizing everything, Zayn texted Gigi. They've became text mates for a while until Gigi asked for them to meet.

Zayn likes Gigi, she's funny on their texts and she's always considerate. After Zayn's painting, Gigi immediately asks if how his day went or how was his painting. So for being so nice, Zayn agreed on meeting her.

Zayn plays with his fingers while waiting, this anticipation is killing him and in any minute now, he'll definitely explode. They agreed on meeting up at a restaurant and Zayn's eyes kept on looking for Gigi. Bella didn't told Zayn what Gigi looked like. She said that Zayn has to find out on his own and now, Zayn's looking for a woman who has the same features as Bella.

Zayn was busy scanning the whole place when someone approached him "Hi" Zayn looked up from his sit and saw a long blonde hair, weird eyebrows and green eyes, like Harry's. Zayn stood "Uh you must be.....Gigi?" Zayn asked as the girl smiled "Yes! And you're Zayn?" Gigi asked back as Zayn nodded. They both seated "How did you know that this is me?" Zayn asked as Gigi giggled "Bella showed me your photo" Gigi answered "Wow, she's unfair" Zayn said as Gigi raised her brows "Excuse me?"

"Bella didn't showed me any of your photo because she wanted me to find out on my own" Zayn said as Gigi grinned "So? Are you disappointed?" She asked "Uh not.....really, I guess" Zayn answered as Gigi gave out a chuckle "Because if you ask me, I'm very impressed. I like what I see" Gigi responded, a little seductiveness on her voice "That's......that's great" Zayn awkwardly answered.

He's not sure if he's doing the right thing having this little date with Gigi.

A waitress came and took Zayn and Gigi's orders and after that, as their food were served, both of them began to eat in silence. Zayn cleared his throat "So—" Zayn started as he look at Gigi "How was your work?" He asked as Gigi smiled "Great! I mean, I've been getting better in modeling. I'm still auditioning on some modeling campaigns" Gigi answered as Zayn nodded "Don't worry, you'll get better" Zayn said "How about you? How's your painting going?"

"Awesome. Well, I've just sold another one. And now, I'm still thinking on what to paint next" Zayn answered "I like to see your work sometime" Gigi said "Uh sure. Sure" Zayn answered.

Gigi then look at Zayn. She can't believe she hit a jackpot!

A handsome, like a god artist! Gigi always loves artist. She feels that she can connect to Zayn easily because they somehow belonged to the same field. When Gigi saw Zayn's photo, she immediately agreed to be his text mate and possibly girlfriend.

Who wouldn't want a handsome artist, right?

Zayn and Gigi ate their dinner in silence. They hadn't talk about much. Well, Gigi was the one who's doing all the talking and Zayn just agrees. After their dinner, Zayn paid their bill as they went out of the restaurant "So—where can I take you home?" Zayn asked as Gigi frowned "We're going home......already?" Gigi asked as Zayn cleared his throat "Uh.....where else do you want to go?" Zayn awkwardly asked as Gigi smiled "Ah! I know! Wanna go to the Carnival with me?!" Gigi squealed as Zayn awkwardly chuckled "Uh....Sure? I guess?" Zayn answered as Gigi giggled and hollered a cab.

Zayn and Gigi made it to the Carnival. Zayn was in awe seeing beautiful colored lights dangled from the poles and lamp posts. Gigi pulled Zayn towards the entrance and bought their tickets. After that, Gigi held Zayn's hand and pulled him inside. And feeling Gigi's hand, he didn't feel any spark at all. It's like holding a normal hand and Zayn is wishing he's holding Harry's hand right now.

But Zayn shook off the thought and look at Gigi "I better move on" Zayn mumbled as Gigi pulled him closer to her "Lets ride that one!" Gigi pointed at the roller coaster as Zayn gulped. He hated roller coasters, in fact, he hated heights! Zayn chuckled "Um, can we ride something else?" Zayn asked as Gigi giggled "Roller coasters are fun! Come on!" Gigi pulled him towards the line to the roller coaster.

Zayn's starting to sweat from fear. When they're next in line, Gigi is all excited while Zayn's deadly nervous! They both hopped inside the roller coaster as they're strapped in "Hold my hand, you'll be fine" Gigi said as Zayn gave out a crooked smile.

The ride was nauseating! Zayn can't believe that he agreed on riding that thing with Gigi. After their ride, Zayn excused himself as he went to find the nearest bin. He feels like his stomach had been flipped. As he found a black bin near the bench, he poured his guts out. All of the dinner he ate is now a vomit.

Zayn's head is now pounding like crazy. After Zayn threw up, he catch his breath and tapped his pockets, looking for something to wipe his mouth "Zayn?" Zayn instantly spun around and seeing the person called his name, his breathing hitched seeing those gorgeous green eyes

"Ha—Harreh?!"

// A/N: Omfg! After 2 years, Harry and Zayn saw each other again! Mylawd! What do you think might happened next? Why is Harry's at the city?! whoaaaa! And how did you find Gigi and Zayn's date? I mean....Carnivals are my dream date.

Anyway, Spread love and not hate! 🌈