Chapter 5

Niall walked out. He doesn't want to see Louis flirting! Seeing Louis smiled flirtatiously at that waitress plus his wink, had his blood boiled!

As Niall is approaching the cab stop, he felt hands on his elbows as he was being spun around "Niall, I'm sorry!" its Louis and he's looking at Niall with worried eyes. Niall rolled his eyes "You've said it a thousand time and still, you're doing the same thing over and over again" Niall replied as Louis bit his bottom lip.

You see, Louis and Niall are kind of Dating.

When Louis met Niall at the club when they were Freshman, Louis can't take his mind off of him. He has this beautiful blue eyes, like his, but Niall's more bluer that Louis gets lost in them. Louis tracked Niall down after that party. He'd ask the lady from the student's office-which Louis is also slept with to give him Niall's dorm room.

Louis made an effort to ask Niall out after he got his dorm room. They've shared stories together and that's where Louis realized that when he's with Niall, his fuckboy switch is being turned off. They hadn't had sex....yet because Niall wanted them to wait. All they did was kissing and some touching but no sex. Louis is okay with it because when it comes to Niall, he's willing to wait.

They've been dating since Freshman but their friends doesn't know it yet. They hadn't told their friends that they both like each other. And When Louis found out that Zayn likes Harry, he was shock. So, he's not the only one who likes someone from the group.

"Niall, I'm sorry okay? It was just an impulse. You know what I am before we started dating right?" Louis asked as he reached for Niall's hands but Niall crossed his arms on his chest "Yeah I know. And you also promised not to be all flirty and not a fuckboy in front of me, right?" Niall asked back as Louis sighed "Yeah I did. But-"

"But you can't help it?" Niall barged in as Louis's eyes widened "Lou, I like you, I really.....really do but I can't be someone who's always worried all the time because his boyfriend is looking for something else" Niall said as Louis heartbeat fasten "What-what are you saying?" Louis voice cracked "I think, we should stop whatever we're doing. I find it ridiculous" Niall said as Louis's heart suddenly felt the ache "What-what...you don't mean that....do you?"

"No Louis. I'm tired of this....we've been like this for a year. I'm tired of telling you off" Niall answered as Louis's gulped "I'll see you around" Niall said as he hollered a cab and went inside leaving Louis devastated.

Back at the diner, the three lads were getting worried "Why would Niall ran off like that?" Zayn asked as Harry and Liam shrugged "He was happy when he got here, in fact, he was glowing..not until Louis flirted with that waitress" Harry answered as suddenly, he realized something "Or because Louis flirted with that woman that's why Niall ran?" Harry said "Uh so?" Liam asked "Niall likes the waitress and he got angry when he saw Louis made a move on her!" Harry concluded as he clamped his hands together "I knew it! He was glowing with happiness because he saw the waitress!" Harry added as Zayn was amused with Harry.

He's so adorable.

"You think that's the reason?" Zayn asked as he ate his fries. Harry look at Zayn with a wide smile as Zayn's heart thumped, he is so cute! "Yes! I'm positive! I mean, if I were flirting with some guy you like, you'll be angry too, right?" Harry asked as Zayn imagined Harry flirting with some guy and just thinking that the guy might hold Harry, touching him, his blood boil "I'll punch the guy until he won't see daylight" Zayn seriously answered as Harry and Liam looked at him with stunned expressions "Whaaat?" Harry softly asked as Liam cleared his throat and elbowed Zayn "What Zayn meant was....the-the guy should past him first...before you'll flirt to him.....uh right Zayn?" Liam nervously chuckled as Zayn blinked and nodded his head "Uh yeah-" Zayn coughed "Right. That" Zayn added as he averted his gaze away from Harry.

Harry was about to ask something when he saw Louis went inside the diner. Louis sat on his seat before as Harry craned his neck, looking for Niall "Lou?" Harry called as Louis answered a yeah but not looking at Harry "Where's Niall?" He asked as Louis shrugged and grabbed his fries "I didn't catch him" Louis answered as Harry shut his mouth closed.

After dinner, Harry decided to take out Niall's order. For sure, he's hungry. The waitress was the one that put Niall's order on the bag and when she returned giving the bag to Harry, she look at Louis and slid a tissue paper on him.

Louis look at the tissue paper and at the waitress. The waitress gave a flirtatious smile and gave a wink at Louis and went back to the counter. While Louis, he stood and not minding the tissue paper.

The three lads shared a look "You forgot something" Zayn said as Louis continued to walk, not minding them "Do you think they fought over the waitress?" Harry asked as Zayn gave him a I don't know look. They left the tissue paper and exited the diner.

// A/N: Ooooohhhh you better control your temper Zayn! Harry's gonna know that you like him! Lol!

And Harry's so adorable, assuming things and jumping to conclusions.

How sweet, Louis ignored the waitress because his heart just got broken by Niall. Sooooo NOUIS anyone? Lol! 😍

Spread love and not hate!