Chapter 21

"Open up!" Zayn shouted as he pounds on Niall and Louis's apartment.

Harry had been hiding from Zayn close to a week now and Zayn's doing everything he could to win him back.

Harry was the one who's stubborn not talking to Zayn.

As Louis opened the door, he glared at Zayn "Dude!" Louis hissed as Zayn stepped inside the apartment and looked for Harry "Lou! Where's Harry?" Zayn asked as Louis crossed his arms on his chest "Gone" Louis simply answered "Gone? What do you mean, Gone?!" Zayn frantically asked "Calm down, Niall brought him to some park here in New York. Harry's been moping ever since you did something and Niall convinced him to get out" Louis said as Zayn deeply sighed, he thought he'd moved back to England but thank God he didn't

"Since you're here, wanna grab some beer?" Louis asked as Zayn nodded. He really needed something to wash away the pain. Louis led him to the kitchen and sat at the barstool. Louis opened the fridge and grabbed two beers and slammed the fridge shut. After that, he sat opposite to Zayn at the island "Here—" Louis gave Zayn the beer as Zayn lazily received it "So—" Louis started after sipping his beer "What happened?" Louis asked as Zayn groaned "Nothing happened! I didn't cheat on him!" Zayn defensively answered as Louis raised his hand for surrender "Okay, I believe you" Louis said as Zayn look at Louis "You do?"

"Of course. We've been friends for years Zayn, and you're crazy about Harry. I know you won't and you can't cheat on him. You're too loyal and faithful to him" Louis said as Zayn smiled at his words "I wish Harry knows that" Zayn mumbled "Yeah I told him" Louis said "but its up to him what to believe" Louis added as Zayn put his fingers on his temple and massaged it "Ohgod, I can't lose him Louis. I can't—" Zayn said as he keeps on massaging his temple "Don't stop on proving to him that you didn't cheat. Prove to him that he's the only one" Louis advised "Don't stop showing him that you love him" Louis added as Zayn look at him.

Louis's right.

He mustn't stop convincing Harry. And with that, a lightbulb popped out of his head.

"Lou can you get Bella and Liam on the phone? And tell them to meet me at my apartment later afternoon, around 4PM" Zayn said as he stood and went towards the door. Louis was in confusion so he stood too and followed Zayn "Where are you going?" Louis asked "I need to get something! And also text Niall okay?" Zayn responded "What about Harry?!" Louis asked "Just make something up. Say you'll have a date or something! I gotta go. Later at 4PM! Okay, bye!" Zayn said as he left.

When 4 PM arrived, Bella and Liam was the first ones to arrived at Zayn's apartment and Zayn's not yet home "We're early!" Bella said "We're always early Love" Liam said as he kissed Bella's lips "Do your PDA elsewhere!" Both Bella and Liam looked at the door and saw Louis "Oh hey Lou! Uh where's Niall?" Bella asked as Louis sat at the sofa, opposite to Bella and Liam "Harry was still crying and shit at our apartment, he's been an emotional wrecked since he saw Zayn kissed your Sister" Louis looked at Bella as Bella gave an apologetic look

"Sorry about her. She likes Zayn so much and wanted him by herself. I didn't know she would act like that" Bella said as Liam side hug her "Hey!" Both of them looked at the door and saw Niall "Hey Babe!" Louis called as Niall went towards Louis and sat beside him "Where's Zayn?" Niall asked "No idea" Louis answered as he planted a kiss on his cheek "So, how is Harry?" Liam asked "He was asleep now. Got tired of crying. He'd been crying since He left Zayn. He's also mumbling why Zayn did it" Niall shrugged "This was all my fault! If I didn't pushed Zayn to date Gigi a couple months ago, this wouldn't have happened" Bella said as Liam shushed her "Stop it Bella, this is your sister's doing" Liam said as All of them agrees.

When Zayn went back to his apartment, he's shock to see that his door was opened. He immediately went inside and saw his friends already gathered in his living room "Oh hey!" Zayn greeted as his friends stood "Hey! Where have you been? You said 4PM" Liam said as Zayn chuckled "Sorry" Zayn responded as he went towards Liam and Bella and took their sits "Now, I have a plan on how to get Harry forgive me and convince him that I won't and will Not ever cheat on him" Zayn started as his friends listens.

Oh and Zayn hopes his plan will work.

// A/N: what could Zayn's plan be?! omamamia! And yeah, this au is coming to an end. Few chapters left! And thank you soooo much for supporting this au! Thank you soooo much for reading, giving comments and votes! You guys are always the best! I'm soooo happy that this au receives positive feedbacks.

Thank you so much for reading my other au's too! Spread love and not hate! 🌈