Chapter 8

Every thing was great. The lads had survived their sophomore year and Junior year. They're in their senior year and they can't be anymore happy.

College is pretty hectic, stressed and well, hard but the lads had been each others backs, helping out each other. Niall and Harry are helping each other while Liam, Zayn and Louis are too. Being at the different majors wasn't an hinder to them. They find time to be together.

Especially Louis and Niall.

They've been going strong and still dating. Sure, they fight sometimes because of Louis's fuckboy attitude but over the years, Louis learned to control himself and he's beginning to fall inlove with Niall. While Niall, he's already inlove with Louis but didn't say it yet because he's afraid that Louis will take advantage of his feelings.

Liam on the other hand met a girl named Bella Hadid. She's from the art department too majoring in Fashion design and modeling. Liam already introduced her to the gang and they loved her. She's amazing and funny and the lads instantly clicked with her.

Now, Zayn....Zayn and Harry had been quiet ever since Zayn pranked Harry at the park on their sophomore year. Things changed that day. Changed by how Harry approaches Zayn, he sometimes feels awkward when he's with Zayn and Zayn, his feelings for Harry are getting stronger. The more they don't speak, the more his feelings grew. But Zayn kept in mind that Harry doesn't feel the same way so that his feelings will lessen a little but it doesn't.

Zayn had been bottling up his feelings ever since Freshmen year!

Zayn even tried going out with other people, just to get Harry off his system but every date he had, every one night stand he'd encountered, his mind still shouts Harry. Zayn doesn't know what to do!

"Just tell him already!" Louis whined as he's head is pounding from listening to Zayn's story about Harry "Tell him! Or I will!" Louis added as Zayn gasped "Louis, is not your right to tell" Liam barged in as he lightly smack Louis's head "Ow!" Louis grunted "He doesn't want to tell him but then keeps on rambling about him. I'm getting sick of it! You've been inlove with this guy for years Zayn! Don't you think its time to tell him? We're seniors after all" Louis said as Zayn sighed "I'm gonna make us a deal" Louis added as Zayn straightened up and raised one brow at him "What...deal?"

"You're gonna confessed to Harry how you feel and I'll tell Niall that I.......love him" Louis said as Zayn's eyes widened and Liam stopped his tracks as soon as he heard Louis said the word Love "You've fallen inlove with Niall?!" Zayn gasped "What's with that reaction? You guys find it hard to believe?" Louis asked as Zayn nodded "I mean, you've been hooking up with random people before we got here to college....you're a fuckboy Louis!" Zayn said as Louis chuckled "Fuckboy who fell inlove! And yeah.....I love Niall.. ever since we've got back together, I kind of change. I mean, Niall's the person who I'm willing to wait with" Louis said with a small smile as Liam went to him and wrapped his arms on Louis's shoulders "Too sappy! But, I'm proud of you Lou" Liam said as Zayn smiled "So Zayn, do we have a deal?" Louis asked as Zayn thought for a minute.

Is he ready to tell Harry his feelings?

"So? Zaynie? Do we have ourselves a deal?" Louis asked again, raising his hand for Zayn to shake as Zayn stared at Louis and after that, he sighed and grabbed Louis hand for a shake "Okay!" Zayn said as Louis grinned "Good luck to us!" Louis said back.

After the bet, Zayn's heartbeat just started raising. Oh no, did he really just agreed on Louis's stupid deal?! Is he really gonna tell Harry what he feels?

"Okay Zayn, our graduation is in 2 weeks and we should tell them after. Got it?" Louis said "Why wait for graduation if you can tell them right away?" Liam asked "So that we'll have time to prepare our speech and everything silly" Louis answered as Liam 'ahed'

And with a snap, graduation came fast! Zayn couldn't believe that it's already been 2 weeks since Louis and him made that deal! Zayn thought he was prepared but he wasn't. Zayn's now in his room pacing back and forth, thinking what to do or how to say his confession to Harry "Zayn?" Liam popped his head from the open door as Zayn stopped walking "What are you doing?" Liam asked as Zayn went to his bed and sat "Nothing?" Zayn answered with a question at the end.

Liam chuckled as he went inside the room "Here's your toga!" Liam exclaimed as he gave Zayn the black colored coat "Oh thanks" Zayn said running his hand at the fabric "Dude! Why aren't you happy that we're graduating?" Liam asked as Zayn look at him "No....I'm happy. Really happy now that we're at the end of the line at college" Zayn answered "....but do you think we'll still see each other after graduation?" Zayn added as Liam chuckled "Of course we will! We're best buds!" Liam answered "I'm worried that If I'll confessed to Harry, I won't be able to see him anymore" Zayn softly said as Liam sighed "Zayn, you've bottling up your feelings for him for years now. If you're not gonna tell him now, When? Its okay if Harry doesn't feel the same way. What's important is, you've told him what you really feel or regret that you didn't" Liam said as Zayn took a deep breath and smiled at Liam "Thank you Liam" Zayn responded.

// A/N: OYES! Louis's falling inlove with Niall! that's soooo beautiful! Do you think Zayn will confess to Harry? And wow, Zayn bottled up his feelings for 4 years! That's an agony!

Anyway thank you guys for the read, votes and comments!

Spread love and not hate!