Chapter 22

It was the weekend and Harry was tired as fuck.

He's tired from crying and he's tired from thinking too much of Zayn. Zayn hadn't reached out for him after he rejected his last present and Harry's now wondering, maybe Zayn got tired of pleasing him and taking him back?

Harry's heart ached for that.

He still loves Zayn but he's also angry with him. He wanted him back but other part of him says NO. Harry's mind is tired from thinking!

As Harry got up from the couch, he went to the kitchen and poured himself some water and sat at the barstool "Hey Harry! Good morning!" Niall happily greeted as Harry tiredly smiled "Dude, lets go somewhere!" Niall suggested as he stood opposite to Harry at the island and smiled "Ugh! I'm tired" Harry whined as he covered his face with his palms "You've been all cooped up here. Lets hang out somewhere. It the weekend after all" Niall said as Harry look at him and sighed "Okay, okay!" Harry agrees as he hopped out from the barstool and Went to get his clothes.

After showering and changing into his skinny jeans and white vneck shirt, Harry ran his hand into his hair and looked for Niall who's now waiting for him at the door "Hey, you ready?" Niall asked as Harry nodded as both of them exited the apartment "Where's Louis?" Harry asked as Niall grabbed his phone and texted someone "Oh didn't you know? He's at the car shop, buying our first car!" Niall squealed as Harry smiled "Wow! Congrats Ni!"

"Thanks and that's why we're going somewhere because we're using the car for some road trip" Niall exclaimed as Harry's excited. Maybe this road trip will take his mind off Zayn.

As they waited for Louis at the front of the apartment building, they heard someone honking. Both of them looked at the car and Niall's eyes sparkled "Our car! Look!" Niall pointed as Harry saw a shiny black pick up truck "Wow, its beautiful!" Harry said as the truck stopped in front of them as the windows go down "Hey Babe, hey Harry!" Louis wave as Niall pulled Harry towards the truck.

Niall hopped in to the front seat while Harry at the back "Every thing's so brand new!" Niall said as he look at Louis and gave a smile "Our first baby!" Louis teased as he leaned and kissed Niall on his lips. Harry sadly smiled, he wished his relationship with Zayn is like Louis and Niall. Louis had done so many horrible things but he always picks up the pieces and repair their relationship. And Niall, his love is what keeping Louis stay. They love each other so much that whatever harm each of them will do, they find way to repair it and keep the love alive.

After the two broke off their kiss, Louis settled on his seat "Ready?" Louis asked as Niall and Harry nodded.

Harry looks out the window while they're traveling. He can't help but think of the memories that he and Zayn shared. All of their memories are still fresh from his mind. Even when they are at college. He remembered Zayn's smile from the first time they met. His beautiful face when he apologize for his behavior at his dorm room. Or when the moment that he helped Zayn with his art concept, Zayn was so happy that he got a high grade for it. Or when he stares at Zayn during their hangs out at college. Or when Harry said his goodbyes to Zayn because he'll be leaving New York. Or when their confession and first kiss and making love moments.

Everything was still so fresh and Harry's heart hurts thinking that their relationship is possibly gonna be over. As The car made another turn, Harry's head perked seeing a familiar neighborhood "Lou? Are we at—" Harry paused as he looked at the shops "—why are we at the street from our University?" Harry continued as Louis and Niall didn't answer him.

Louis keeps on driving until Harry saw the University name on the fence of the gates. Louis entered the University as three of them feels the nostalgia "Welcome back!" Louis said as he drive towards Harry and Niall's dorm building. Louis parked the car and stopped the engine. He looked at Niall and grinned "This is it!" Louis said before unbuckling his seatbelt and hopped out of the car.

Harry and Niall both looked at the building "Wow, its like we've never left" Harry said as Niall nodded "Come on" Niall said as he pulled Harry inside "Wait! Where are we going? And why are we here anyway?" Harry asked as Niall grinned "Keep quiet and don't ask questions!" Louis said as Harry raised his brow. As soon as they've reached their dorm room, Harry's eyes widened with surprise seeing Bella and Liam outside "What are you guys doing here?" Harry asked as Liam and Bella just smiled "Welcome back!" Bella said as she giggled and grabbed his elbow as Liam opened the door to their room.

Bella then pushed Harry inside the room as Harry almost stumbled entering and when he's inside, his eyes widened seeing the room filled with cute little lights and photos hanging everywhere. Harry looked at the photos and he gasped seeing that the photos are all him and Zayn's: Their selfies, travel photos or even just random ones.

Harry's heart started to beat fast seeing all of their beautiful smiles and moments in a photograph. He almost jumped when he saw Zayn at the center of the whole room "Zayn!" Harry said as Zayn smiled and approached him "Harry, I've missed you" Zayn softly said as Harry looked at him. He also misses Zayn, so much but he won't give in or at least try not to "Is this all your idea?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded "Why here?" Harry asked again as Zayn cleared his throat "This is where we became friends, if you remember?" Zayn asked and of course! Harry certainly remembers!

Harry slowly nodded his head as Zayn took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled "Harry, I'm sorry" Harry stilled "Whatever I did to make you angry with me, I'm sorry" Zayn deeply sighed "I didn't kiss Gigi. I'll never cheat on you Harry, never!" Zayn said as Harry crossed his arms on his chest "I only love you Harry. Only you" Zayn added as Harry's expression softened. Suddenly Zayn kneeled one foot in front of Harry as Harry's arms dropped and his mouth hangs open

"Harry, I love you so much and I think this is the perfect time to give you this—" Zayn showed Harry a ring and Harry's heart melted seeing it "Harry, Love of my love, I promise that I will never, will NOT ever cheat on you because I can't do that you know? I love you so much that I can't even live without you" Zayn said as Harry's heart flutters "I love you so much Harry....you're my everything....will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?" Zayn added as Harry gasped.

Zayn's asking him to marry him! Harry hadn't thought about this, or at least never expected that Zayn will propose! Harry's heart wanted to burst out of his chest! And whatever he saw that day, Zayn being kissed by Gigi, it all vanished and was replaced by his love for Zayn.

Harry's eyes started to sting as his lips started to form a smile. Harry nodded his head as he gave his hand to Zayn. Zayn smiled and he's so happy that Harry said yes! Zayn put the ring on Harry's left ring finger and after that, he stood and hugged Harry "I love you so much Harry! I wanna marry you and be with you for the rest of my life!" Zayn whispered as Harry hugged him tighter "And for the rest of mine too, Zayn. I love you!" Harry answered as tears cascaded on his cheeks.

"I'm also sorry for being immature about this Zayn" Harry added as Zayn pushed him to see his face "I just love you so much that's why I'm thinking these terrible things" Harry sniffed as Zayn cupped his cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his lips "Trust, Babe. I need you to trust me" Zayn said as Harry nodded and kissed him again "I promise, I will" Harry said as Zayn wiped his tears from his eyes and after that, they leaned in and kissed passionately.

// A/N: OKAY OKAY! I need to calm down! Zayn proposed! He proposed and Harry said yesss! Aaaaahhhhh my heart! Ima cry! I love this chapter. The thought that Zayn proposed on Harry's dorm at college, its just the sweetest. Soooo giddy!

Anyway, few more chapters left before the End! Thank you for following this au!