Chapter 7

After Niall and Louis patched things up, they told the guys about them, face to face this time. Harry is so happy for Niall as Niall is glad that Harry accepted him.

"So you wanna hang out? Go to the park or something?" Zayn asked as Louis and Niall sadly smiled at him "Sorry but we miss each other and I wanted to be alone with Niall" Louis answered as Niall blushed.

Zayn then turned to Liam "Liam?" Zayn asked as Liam sighed "Ima head back to the dorm Zee. I'll see you later" Liam answered as Zayn pouted "I'll go! I want to take a stroll at the park!" Harry cheerfully answered as Zayn's heartbeat fast, he gulped.

Alone with Harry?! At the park?!

"Oh that's great Harry! Zayn will have you all to himself" Louis teased as Zayn look at him and gave him a glare "Then, I'll have Zayn all to myself too" Harry replied as a tease but that made Zayn's spine shivers "Okay! I'll see you guys later then!" Liam said as he went out of the room. Harry look at Zayn "I'll go get my coat!" Harry said as he went to his closet and grabbed his coat. After that, he went to Zayn "See you later guys!" Harry wave a hand as he pushed Zayn out of their dorm.

Zayn's insides are screaming now! He's alone with Harry, strolling at the park. He just can't stop the romantic feelings he felt.

Both of them are silent as they walk slowly at the park. Its almost close to night time and the people at the park are starting to disperse "Can you believe Louis and Niall?!" Harry started as Zayn almost jumped hearing Harry's voice "Yeah! Who knew....right?" Zayn nervously chuckled "They've been going out for almost a year and yet, we didn't have a clue. I mean, how dumb are we?" Harry said with a scoff "Yeah....so dumb" Zayn awkwardly answered.

Harry sensed that Zayn's not all jolly "Zayn?" Harry stopped walking as Zayn did the same and look at Harry "Let's sit here" Harry said as he pulled Zayn with him to an empty bench "What's wrong?" Harry asked as soon as they're seated "What do you mean, what's wrong?" Zayn questioned "You're not your usual self. Are you bothered by Louis and Niall's relationship?" Zayn's eyes widened from Harry's question "No! Of course not! I mean, I'm happy for them. Really!" Zayn answered "Huh, okay. But why are so distant with me? I'm the one who's talking a lot ever since we got here" Harry said as Zayn gulped.

Better tell him Zayn.

If you're not gonna tell him now, when?

Zayn composed his self as he took a deep breath "Harry?" Zayn called as Harry face him "Yes?" Harry answered with a smile and seeing his smile make Zayn's knees gone weak.

Zayn swallowed his saliva as he looked at Harry's green eyes "Harry......I—" Zayn paused, his heart is beating so fast on his chest "I—I......." Zayn paused again as he inhaled and exhaled "I like you Harry Styles" Zayn finally said and when he did, Harry's smiley face had gone into a shocked expression—eyes widened and mouth hanged open.

As soon as Zayn saw his reaction, Zayn immediately took back what he said "Prank!" Zayn instantly said as he force a smile. Harry's now confused "It was a prank! I just wanna see how you'll react!" Zayn added as he even force his laugh "You should've seen your face!" Zayn added, still with his fake laugh as Harry's now really confused "Come on Harry, we're friends. I wouldn't want our friendship to be in jeopardy just because I like you, right?" Zayn said as he fake chuckled "Oh" Harry softly replied as he still contemplates what Zayn had said.

Zayn then draped his arm on Harry's shoulders, to prove that he was indeed joking but his insides can't stop exploding! "I mean, can you imagine if we're together? I can't.....I just can't" Zayn said as he fake laugh but Harry wasn't laughing "Seriously Harry, smile. It was just a prank" Zayn said again as he shake Harry as Harry gave out a small smile "Yeah.....a prank" Harry answered.

After that awkward moment at the park, Zayn took Harry back to his dorm. Harry gave out a small smile as he went inside the building. And after Harry's already out of sight, Zayn gave out a breath, that was a close one!

And from that moment on, Zayn realized that he is indeed a coward "I said I like him but then took it back by saying it was a prank" Zayn explained to Liam later that night at their dorm room "But why did you take it back? You were there...telling him" Liam asked as Zayn wiped his face with his palms "I saw Harry's reaction. He was freaked out and everything that's why I took it back" Zayn answered "Wow, that hurts" Liam replied as Zayn nodded "My heart felt the pain Li!" Zayn said as he pouted "Yeah! Now you're so gay!" Liam teased as Zayn glared at him "Its the truth! Its better that I just won't tell him. I mean, I know Harry doesn't feel the same way. So why bother telling him, right?" Zayn said reassuring himself "It's your decision man. Do what you think is best" Liam said as Zayn nodded.

He'll definitely not tell Harry the truth about his feelings.

// A/N: Oh crap! Almost close Zayn! Why did you take it back?! Ahhhhhhh! Zayn doesn't have the balls to stand up for what he really feels. He's just a boy. Ugh!

Anyway, thank you guys for the read and comments!