Chapter 3

Today is the start of college and Zayn's nervous in facing Harry. He'll be apologizing for scaring off Harry like that last night.

Maybe Harry's not the easy—to—flirt type.

Zayn went to the Music department building as he waits for Harry. His classes just finished and he hopes Harry's classes are too. Zayn leaned his back on the pillar at the entrance of the building as he tapped his left foot.

He look at his time and its already past 5PM and he didn't saw Harry come out of the building. Zayn sighed, maybe he didn't went to his classes today?

As Zayn waited, an idea popped up. He'll just have to go to see Harry at his dorm. But, he doesn't know which dorm he's at. Zayn grabbed his phone and dialed Louis's number and on the third ring, Louis answered "Loueh! I need help!" Zayn said "What?" Louis tiredly asked "I need to know Harry's dorm building"

"Why are you asking me? I'm not Harry's friend" Louis sassed "But you have friend on the students office, right?" Zayn asked as he emphasized the word Friend. You see, Louis fucks around with everybody—man or woman.

He knows almost everybody at the Uni since Louis is the Charismatic fuckboy. Everybody loves him and Louis can have someone in bed in just a snap of his fingers "Ugh! You know I don't communicate with people after one night stand!" Louis whined as Zayn scoffed "Come on Lou! Its just a favor! And maybe, after this, the girl behind the information counter will like to sleep with you.....again" Zayn said as he heard Louis groaned from the other line "Fine! Just.....wait for my text" Louis answered as they hang up.

Zayn waited for Louis to text and after a minute, he got Harry's dorm building "Thank you, Louis!" Zayn said as he started to look for Harry's dorm.

After a minute, he finally found Harry's dorm building. Zayn went inside and looked for the dorm number 3.

He looked at every room number outside the doors and when he reached the end of the building, there, he saw room number 3. Zayn inhaled and exhaled as he knocked on the door and after that, Zayn heard footsteps and the door opened revealing Niall "Oh Hi Zayn!" Niall greeted as Zayn smiled "Hey Ni. Is Harry there?" Zayn asked as Niall opened the door wider to let him in.

Zayn went inside as Niall followed "He's asleep" Niall said as he went to his side of the bed and grabbed his coat "Where are you going?" Zayn asked as Niall put on his coat "Gonna grab some coffee. Just shake him, he'll wake up. He's a light sleeper" Niall said as he left. Zayn then looked at the bed with Harry on it. He slowly walked towards him and stopped when he's at the side of Harry's bed.

Harry's whole body is covered in duvet only his head is peeking out. Zayn crouched as he stares at Harry. He's indeed beautiful. When Zayn first met him at the student's office, he was mesmerized by Harry's beautiful curls and when he saw his eyes—those beautiful green eyes, his entire being just felt shivers.

He'd never saw someone so beautiful as Harry.

Zayn knows from that instant, he's attracted to him. And believe or not, a hot guy like Zayn, is bisexual. And he was about to tell Harry last night but he ran away. He freaked him out.

Zayn was busy staring at Harry when Harry's eyes fluttered open and green eyes are now staring at Hazel ones. Harry eyes widened seeing Zayn! Harry panicked as he immediately got up from his bed and leaned his back on the wall.

Zayn stood and calmed Harry "Harry! I'm sorry for barging in like this!" Zayn said as Harry stares at him with horror "Please.....let me explain why I'm here" Zayn added as Harry didn't responded but Zayn take that as his cue to talk to him "Okay! I'm here because I wanted to apologize from last night" Zayn started as Harry's expression softened

"I didn't mean to freak you out. I really find you attractive" Zayn added as he sighed "I.....I really want to be your friend Harry. That's why I'm apologizing now" Zayn looked at Harry as Harry's now listening "I'm sorry for telling you about your sexuality. I know it wasn't my right to assume of what you are. So, I'm really sorry" Zayn said as silence quickly invaded the air. Zayn doesn't know what to do next because Harry's all quiet.

"You're right though" Zayn's eyes immediately find Harry's because finally, Harry had speak "I am gay" Harry said as Zayn's entire being just rejoiced! Its good to hear hearing his voice and for being honest with his sexuality "And I'm sorry too for running away. I got freaked out from you knowing about my sexuality" Harry sighed "Don't worry about it.....I'm also bisexual" Zayn said with a smile as Harry look at him and smiled back.

Zayn slowly moved as he sat on Harry's bed "So, can we be friends?" Zayn asked as Harry chuckled and nodded his head "Friends!" Harry answered as Zayn breathe a sigh of relief.

And from Harry's dorm room is where Zayn and Harry officially become friends.

// A/N: Louis is a charismatic fuckboy! Wow! And Zayn's making all this effort to see Harry! That's sweet! Anyway, next chapters are in process! Sooo is my story boring? Please let me know! 😂

Spread love and not hate!