Chapter 15

After Harry and Zayn confessed their feelings, both of them asks a lot of questions to each other. Mainly about why they waited 6 years before they finally tell each other about their feelings.

They also asked about their dates when they're at college.

And at the end, both of them has the same reason why they date different people at college—to forget what they felt for their best friend.

Both of them was now all shy and felt stupid of what happened. And now, they're walking hand in hand at the quiet streets of their neighborhood "Where are you staying?" Zayn asked as Harry tightened his grip on Zayn's hand "Some hotel. I'm still looking for an apartment to stay in" Harry answered with a smile "UHM—" Zayn rubbed his nape "Would like you stay with me?" Zayn shyly asked as Harry's smile grew bigger as he stopped walking and pulled Zayn into a kiss on his cheek "If its not a bother?" Harry asked as Zayn chuckled and put his hands on Harry's waist, pulling him closer to him.

Zayn gave Harry a nose to nose as he leaned in and captured Harry's lips. Their kiss was sweet and intimate until Zayn parted them and smiled "I've been waiting for these years Harreh. So don't ask me if you're a bother because....YOU—" Zayn peck his lips "—Are" another peck "—not" another peck "a bother" Zayn lastly said as Harry's heart can't stop beating like crazy on his chest.

Harry giggled as he leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder "Thank you, Zayn" Harry whispered.

They stood like that for a moment at the street, savoring each others warmth "You know, I moved to England thinking that I'll forget about you" Harry softly said as Zayn hugged him tighter ".....but it made it worse. I missed you everyday and can't stop thinking about you" Harry added as Zayn's heart thumped "God, I love you so much" Harry said as he moved and kissed Zayn on his lips, pressing them deeply.

Zayn kissed back as Harry's hands went into Zayn's hips as Harry ran his hand on his hips and up to his stomach, feeling his abs. Their kiss got passionate, heated as they're now tongue to tongue. Harry's hand went inside Zayn's shirt as Zayn moaned as he felt Harry's hands inside. Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and stopped their kiss, their lips red and a little swollen "Babe, we can't have sex here—" Zayn said, catching his breath as Harry huffed "But I—"

"Seriously Harry?" Zayn chuckled "We have to wait til we're at my apartment. We're in a street for chrisakes!" Zayn said as Harry realized that they're still at the street "Oh right. Sorry" Harry softly said as Zayn smiled and pulled him into a one sweet kiss, he's still so adorable! "Now, lets get a cab so that we can continue at home" Zayn said as Harry's ears perked, Home. Harry gave out a wide smile, with his dimples out as he nodded.

As soon as they made it to Zayn's apartment building, they can't stop kissing and touching each other. Zayn told Harry to stop for a minute so that Zayn can show him his apartment building. Harry did cooperate but he can't contain himself or can't contain his dick from popping on his zipper pants.

As they reached Zayn's door, both of them started kissing and hands roaming again. Zayn struggled fishing out his keys from his pockets because Harry is sooo aggressive "Babe—need...to.....open the door" Zayn hardly said as Harry keeps on kissing him on his lips, jawline, and on his neck.

As Harry let him go to open the door, Zayn led Harry inside as Harry's eyes are in awe seeing a beautiful apartment. Zayn bought a two beds with baths apartment with stainless steel appliances on the kitchen and has an outdoor space. It's spacious and Very...very comfortable "Wow, beautiful!" Harry exclaimed as Zayn went on his back as he closes the door.

Then Zayn went to Harry's back and nibbled on his neck. Harry gave out a moan as Zayn's kisses feels so good "Ugh Zayn......" Harry moaned "Lets go to bed, babe" Zayn whispered as he kissed the back of Harry's ear. Harry nodded as he face Zayn and kissed him on his lips. Zayn's hands immediately went to Harry's hips, feeling his pelvic bone and then, Zayn's hands went up to Harry's button on his polo as Zayn's fingers untangled the buttons. After unbuttoning, Zayn took off Harry's polo and revealed Harry's smooth and porcelain white skin.