choni imagine

Your pov
I scrolled through Twitter and saw a reallllllllyyyyyyyy hot pic of Toni my girlfriend. Damnnnnn I commented. @lilythebabeeeee
Looking good topaz looking good;) I sent the comment and I got a notification and it was Toni. @tonibabytopaz. Thank you baby you look good yourself ;)
I blushed at her comment. And I got a different notification. It was from @cherylbombshellblossom
Ugh Lily You're never gonna be good enough for Toni and you never will. I cheryl blossom won't let her get hurt by a bitch like you so go rot in hell where you belong. You're not loved. You're not wanted. You just need to die. And I will happily give Toni the news. But I'll be her girlfriend while You're in the grave. Hahaha and I thought betty was ugly but to be honest she's hot yeah she's my cousin and if she wasn't taken I would date her. I'm not lying ooh and when I found out about her being dark betty dayummmmmm. All I'm saying is that you should do us a favor and die we won't miss you. We won't cry for you. We will be happy that you're dead. Hahaha cheryl bombshell out. What the hell? She took her precious ass time to right a awfully mean comment? And ew she said her own cousin is hot and that if betty wasn't taken she would date her? Ew she is definitely into incest because she loved her brother the way a sis shouldn't. Cheryl called me and I answered to tell her what I think. CHERYL WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? What are you yelling at me for? I didn't do anything.   Really?Then why did you write me a rude comment?I asked. What comment?she asked. This comment.  I read the comment to her and she was mad at someone that wasn't her. Umm Lily I didn't write that comment I swear. She said. Well someone did i said. What's the name? She asked. Cherylbombshellblossom. I said. What? My Twitter account is cherry bombszzzzbloom she showed me. Ohhhhhhhh. I said. I'm sorry I said. It's not your fault she said. And I know damn well you're not into incest either. I said. Ew hell no SHE said. Well why'd you call me? I asked. Oh yeah I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out at pop's. Yeah I want to get out for awhile. Okay I'll pick ya up in 10 okay?she said. Ight. I said. She hangs up and I get ready. A few minutes later I hear a car honking and I looked out and saw cheryl taking a selfie haha typical cheryl I went outside and she saw me. Heyyyyyyy lilz she said hugging me as soon as I got in. And Cher I said. I got another notification. I read it but it was from Reggie mantle. @reggie1handle. Eww Lily seriously why aren't you dead yet? Like my gosh Toni can do better with cheryl. DIE ALREADY! I'm pissed that choni isn't real. It should be choni not loni. Go to hell Lily you're not wanted. Chuck can date you y'all deserve each other you gay faggot. KIDS DO NOT FRIEND OR FOLLOW OR LIKE LILY AT ALL SHE IS A SLUT WHO WILL HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE SHE SEES. hahaha. Hmm well I'm gonna go and see if you will cry haha bye whore.
I was crying and cheryl saw. What's wrong?she asked. This comment Reggie wrote I cried. She read it and she was pissed. She wrote something @cherrybombzzzzbloom
@reggie1handle.Reggie what the hell? Why are you being mean to Lily she has done nothing wrong to you. She is messaging her girlfriend Toni and yet you're being rude.  I read her tweet and hugged her thank you cheryl anytime lilz. We walked into pop's and just hung out a while and there isn't nothing gonna hurt me now thanks to cheryl I'm stronger than ever.