Sweet pea imagine.

He gets jealous:

You were talking with kevin about boys (lol he's gay! Let him)and sweet pea was sitting next to jug talking about girls bc why not? And you laughed really loud. Sweet pea looked over at you and saw you were laughing with Fangs. He got jealous. Yah. "What do you think they are talking about over there?" sweet pea asked. "Not sure,man but she loves you and Kevin's gay remember? Jughead said.
Sweet pea nods. "I just don't want to lose Emily(your name's Emily in this chapter) "sweet pea,honey....you aren't gonna lose Emily. " Toni says kindly. Then he heard a scream. He jumped up along with toni and juggie. "It's my ex" you cry. "Emily,baby what's wrong?" Sweet Pea asks you. "MY EX NICK IS HERE AHHHHHHHH" You screamed. He looked up and saw Nick st clair walking over to you. More like strutting. "Hey,cutie let's go to my place and bang" he smirks. "Back away dude. She's with my friend" Toni says. " Hello,hot stuff" he said to toni and cheryl came in the room. She screamed and clung to her girlfriend. "BABE!!!! THAT'S NICK THE GUY WHO DRUGGED ME AND ALMOST RAPED ME!!!" Cheryl yells. Toni got angry. "Get the fuck out of here dude!" Sweet pea said. " ok" he said before punching you. Knocking you on the ground. "SHIT!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?" you yell. Nick smirks  but they kick his ass. That's all.