Jealous.Donna imagine

So here's the deal,you and cheryl and Toni were doing math bc you're a northsider. Ok? Are you with me so far? Good. And Donna spies on you because you're her girl and she hates when you spend time with anyone but her. Here's how it happened...it all started on a bright,sunny,summer day in Riverdale,with the black hood gone,chic is gone,the gargoyle king is gone,edgar and Evelyn gone,it was a beautiful day. cheryl and toni were holding hands as they walked in school. Yes,the badass couple of Riverdale and they walked over to you. "Hey y/n how are you?" Toni asked politely. You look at her sadly and said"hey toni,just stressed. I have math and I'm suuuuppper stressed. How are you two love birds doing? " they blush but cheryl says "oh,we are good,we have math too,come home at three sharp and we can do it together right T.T?" She looked to her girlfriend. " Yes,babe,but i sadly have to work until four-thirty is that okay y/n? " Toni asked. "Oh,yeah that's okay! Of course. Oh shit!" You curse. Toni looks and sees Donna coming to you because she was watching the whole time. " what the actual fuck are you doing y/n m/n l/n?!?! " Donna yells. You flinch. "Donna,calm down I'm going to cheryl's house to study with them! That's all" you say. "No! I will not calm down bitch! You're coming with me!" She yells. " no i have school" you say. You feel a sting on your left cheek. You touch it and realise she slapped you. You start crying. "What the hell Donna? I told you not to hit me anymore!" You say. " She hits you?!?! " cheryl asked because you're her sister. "Yes,but it's okay!" you say to your sister. "No it's not okay! I'm gonna tell you something Donna,you have exactly five seconds to get the hell away from my sister,from this school and back to your crappy school where you belong! Get away now!" Cheryl yells. "No,that's my fucking girl now come you fat bitch!" she yells at you,making you cry. "No! Stay the hell away from girl's sister! she's my friend!" Toni says. Donna pushes Toni to the ground. "HEY THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BITCH!" Cheryl yells and donna just smirked. You got up to your feet. "DONNA WE'RE THROUGH. YOU GET SO JEALOUS IT'S UNREAL! STAY AWAY FROM ME I CAN'T BELIEVE I DATED YOU!" You yell. Donna was dumbfounded for words. "You can't talk to me like that!" Donna says grabbing you by your throat and pushed you toward the lockers. "You better listen because I'm only saying this once,you.are.mine.only.mine! And you can never break up with me ever! DO YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH?!?! DO YOU!" she yells and you nod. "Good,now let's go baby we are going to my place"she says making you gulp in fear. Cheryl was pissed and so was Toni. "Okay,we have to get rid of Donna,she's a freaking phsyco who knows what she'll do to y/n"Toni says and cheryl nods. They walk hand in hand to class still angry about what went down out in the halls. Meanwhile Donna kissed you roughly and took your shirt and pants off moving to your neck and bit it hard making you scream and that make donna smirk. " Feels good don't it baby? ". She nipped your neck again kissing it. And giving you a hickey making you wince. "Baby,it's okay sexy,donna's here forever. " she says. And then cheryl and toni came in. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Toni yells grabbing you but not hard and ran. Not far though. " TIME TO KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL HEARTLESS BITCH! " Cheryl yells. She punches her a bunch of times. Then hit her again. "That's for touching my girlfriend you asshole!" Cheryl glares at her one last time. " Cheryl,we should go,donna called the cops. " toni says. "Okay babe" cheryl says grabbing her hand and leaving triumphantly. Then you were safe at home. Donna was arrested for physical and mental assault.

705 words i wrote not counting this. That's all guys. Sorry for not updating a lot I've been dealing with stuff lately.  Ta ta!