Bret goes to trial

Bret's pov

I was in handcuffs headed to court when i saw Donna and she was crying. I nodded at her. I was put in a chair and the judge came in. "Good day,everyone." The judge says. " Good day" they repeated and i rolled my eyes. Cheryl,Toni and Y/n come in and my eyes widened. Cheryl gave a "go to hell" look and hugged y/n she couldn't look at me,she was shaking. "I'm judge Matthew Wilcox,and I'm here for the trial of bret.Bret of Stonewall prep." Judge Wilcox says and i nod. " Alright,state your case son,tell me why you're here. " He says. I got up and veronica hugged my girl. "Okay,the reason why I'm here is because i hurt my girl....I raped and beat her.i held her at gun point. " i say starting to cry. "Son,keep going" he says. "I-i was jealous so i kept being awful to her..." I trail off. " THAT'S NOT ALL YOU DICK! " Cheryl says. My eyes widened. "Yeah,this son of a bitch grabbed my girlfriend's breasts and kissed her! He fucking drugged y/n" Toni says glaring at me. "Oh my word,son that's awful." Judge Wilcox says. " LET MY BEST FRIEND GO! " Donna yells. "Donna,stop this" i growl. ". she gasped. "LET THE MOTHERFUCKER ROT IN HELL" Cheryl yells. "SHUT UP BITCH OR YOU'LL BE DEAD NEXT!" Donna yelled. " THAT'S ENOUGH! COURT IN ORDER!!! " Judge Wilcox says. "BRET YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE OF THESE TWO WOMEN! SECURITY TAKE HIM AWAY!!!"

That's all bc I'm lazy