Cheryl preference.

What you love about her:
She's always protective over you.
She's genuine to you.
She's very loving.
She makes you laugh
She never fails to make you smile.

What she loves about you:
You're there for her when she misses Jason

You're caring.
Protective

You always say you love her.

Hugging her.

Kissing her

Just cuddling her.

What you hate about her:
She always puts herself down

Blaming herself for Jason's death.

Always flirting with Toni to make you jealous.

She always criticizes herself.

What she hate about you:
You're always saying how fat and ugly you are even though it's not true.

When you're sad.

When you cry.

When you tried to kill yourself.

And not going to her for help.

What turns you on:

When she wears a low cut dress.

When she winks at you

When she's a badass

When she's jealous.

When she bites her lip

When she sits in your lap and kisses your neck.

What turns her on:

Calling her daddy

Biting your lip

Teasing her.

When you try to seduce her.

When you're in the shower

When you're sweating.

When you're working out.

When you wear nothing.

What she does when you're upset:she goes into protective cheryl mode. She hugs you and tells you its gonna be alright. Then she beats the person's ass up for hurting you.

What you do when she's upset:you hold her and tell her it'll be okay and sings to her and she sleeps.

She walks in on you changing:

BABE HURRY YOUR SEXY ASS UP I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!cheryl yelled. I just stood there in my red bra and underwear walking around my room bc I can. And I hear footsteps assuming she was trying to make me think she was leaving until the door opened. Baby I'm sure you look-holy shit cheryl said. I look like holy shit?I teased. no baby you look very sexy like that she said smirking. Thank you I try I said. I grab my black and white dress with my converse. Babe? She said. Yes cherry?I asked. You're so beautiful never forget that she said. I blushed And hid my face. Babe don't hide your face she said. I giggled. She smiled. I put my dress on. Can you help me zip my dress up? I asked. Yeah she said zipping my dress up and kissing my neck softly. Cher stop I giggled. Okay fine she huffed. I put my shoes on and we headed out.

What she does when she finds out you're dead:
WHY? FIRST JASON AND NOW MY BABY! She yelled out. Cheryl please calm down sheriff Keller said. NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND!cheryl yelled. Okay Cher I know you're hurt but please listen to sheriff keller Toni said. Fine cheryl said. So we have the killer he said. Who?cheryl asked. Sheriff Keller sighed. Know who this is?he asked she looked. Oh my gosh,hiram lodge had ordered Andre to kill her! Cheryl said. Hiram lodge yes he has ordered him to do that. And apparently veronica knew about this too well according to lodge. Keller said. What the hell? He didn't even tell me he lied veronica said. Ma'am I'm gonna take your word on this and I'll have to arrest your dad and Andre for what he did sheriff Keller explained. Yes,sir I understand. But,who will guard the pembrooke?veronica asked. We'll get the deputy on it he said. Yes sir Ronnie said. Have a great night. Night sir. Kevin his dad called. Coming dad.

A/n this is my preference ah I did good hope y'all enjoyed. See ya babes