Toni x cheryl jealousy

Cheryl's pov
I was looking for my hot girlfriend Toni and I saw her talking with that new girl Ashley to be honest she's ugly and I don't want her trying to steal MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE TONI'S MINE AND ONLY MINE! Yeah I'm jealous and I'm glad too.I love Toni and she loves me. Hey babe I said hugging Toni from behind. Hey cheryl she said. H..hi I'm Ashley I was just saying hi to Toni. She stuttered I glared at her. This is cheryl my girlfriend Toni introduced. Hi cheryl nice to meet you she said. Mhmm I know it is I said. Toni glared at me. What?I asked. Be nice cheryl Toni said. Fine I'm cheryl blossom. And I want you to keep your filthy hands off my girlfriend got it?i demanded. Umm pardon?but I wasn't do anything besides I already have a girlfriend she said. Oh...I said. Bye cheryl bye Toni she said And walked away. CHERYL! Toni exclaimed. What?I asked oblivious. You were rude to Ashley and you could be nice to her. Toni said. Yeah I'm sorry I just don't wanna lose you I admitted. Aww you know I love you and only you right?she asked. Yeah i said. I saw betty rush out of the bathroom with a black eye. Oh my gosh betty what happened dear cousin?I asked concerned. Ugh that bitch that's who. She said. Who? I asked. Well you see its Taylor remember Taylor Adams from the river vixens you kicked out?she asked. I nodded. Well she bullies me because I'm on the team and she isn't. She said. But it wasn't your doing Toni said. Yeah,i know but she says a lot of stuff she said crying. Cousin I'm going to kill that bitch I said. No it's okay don't worry she said. No cousin it's not okay I said. I walked into the bathroom stall and walked to her.what the hell do you want blossom? She asked. I want you to leave my cousin alone. I said punching her in the face. Holy hell cheryl what The hell is your problem?she asked holding her now bruised jaw. You,you are my problem. You punched betty and YOU'RE BULLYING HER FOR BEING ON THE VIXEN TEAM! HOW DARE YOU TAYLOR! she walked out well more like ran.  Betty came in with eyes widened. What did you do?she asked. I taught that bitch not to mess with you I said proudly. Okay...well I'm going home she said And well me and Toni had fun.