Bret imagine. abusive or not?

Bret's Pov.
I saw my girlfriend and she was talking to jughead. UGH I AM SO  GONNA KILL JUGHEAD!!!!!!  I texted my friend Donna and here's the conversation.

Me:hey Donna.

Donna:hey bret! What's up?

Me: nothing much. Just i need your help.  It's my girlfriend.

Donna:yes? What about her?

Me: hmm she's talking to jughead!!!! That's the third time this week.

Donna:what do u need from me?

Me:i need drugs. So i can drug y/n.

Donna:okay! :) i have some. Where to meet at?

Me:umm at pop's.

Donna:okay. On my way.

Me:okay.

Donna:y r u gonna drug her?

Me:to teach her she's mine and not jughead's.

Donna:haha. Perfect Bret. Perfect.

Me:okay. I know. It's gonna be worst then Nick st clair drugging cheryl to rape her.

Donna:okay.

Me:I'm gonna cut her arms and legs if she disobeys me  ;)

Donna:YASSSSS. I'M AT POP'S.

Me:okay me too.

I put my phone down and i see Donna with the drugs. I smirk. She does too. "Hey i got the stuff Bret" she says. " perfect. Thanks". I say. "Lemme know how it goes"   "okay i will "i smirk again and goes to y/n's house. I knock on her door and hiding the drugs. "Hey,bret" she says and i throw her through the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!  BRET!". She yells i get angrier. SHUT UP WHORE. I GET TO ASK QUESTIONS. WHY WERE YOU WITH JONES?!?! "I yell and she flinches. "BECAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!THAT'S ALL!!!!" She yells and i slap her she cries in pain and i laugh. " NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY! " I yell. "What does that mean????" She asked. I hit her again making her scream in pain and i laugh. " remember when nick drugged your poor sister cheryl and almost  raped her? " i ask smirking she gulps in fear and says"yes" she shakes. "Yes,what?" I ask. " y-yes d-daddy" she says. "Good girl. Now drink this" i say she refuses. "NOW!" she says no again. I grab my gun and point it at her. " Now! " i say. She drinks it. "Good girl. you're gonna feel dizzy" i say and she lays on the bed drugged. I undress her then i take my clothes off. I kiss her hard and grab her ass. I moaned. "Baby you're so tight" i say. I grab her boobs. Mmm so hot. "Touch my dick" i say and she does. I moan. "Oh yesss baby" i stick my member in and goes in her and she wimpers  "SHUT UP!" I yell. She does. Then i suck her nipples. She cries silently. I don't care. I stick a finger in and she tenses. I go harder and she screams. " YESSSSSS BABY I'LL GO HARDER" and i do. I smirk. I shove my dick in her mouth. "Suck my dick now!" I say and she sucks hard bc i have her at gun point. " mmmm baby yesssss" i moan. I kiss her neck then nips at her ear i then kiss her earlobe then her nipples again. I kept doing it and she screams for
cheryl. Shit. I thought she was gone. "SHUT UP BITCH!!!!" I yell. Cheryl comes in. " what the hell Are you doing to my sister?!?! " she yells. "H-he d-drugged m-me" y/n slurs. "FAT ASS BITCH!" I yell punching her. " GET OFF OF HER NOW!!! T.T HELP" cheryl yells grabbing me by the throat and throws me on the ground hard then i got hard. "Oh yesss cheryl! you're hot. " i say getting up and grabbing her hard and she thrashes around i kiss her hard. I smirk and she cries. Toni comes in the room. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Toni yells. I still kiss cheryl and grabs her breasts. Toni grabs me and throws me through the window and everything went black....

Y/n's pov.

I cried as cheryl was being held by bret hard. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Toni yells as she grabbed Bret by his throat and throws him through the window. " BABE! " I yell even though he hurt me i love him. "Are you okay baby?" Toni asks gently to cheryl" cheryl nods. " oh my gosh y/n you're hurt. "Toni says. I noticed I'm bleeding. Cheryl carries me to bathroom and they clean me up. "I can't believe he drugged and raped you" cheryl says. "I still love him no matter what he did" i say. "I get that y/n/n i do. But he's very abusive" cheryl says. "IT'S MY FAULT THOUGH! I TALKED TO JUGHEAD! I SHOULD DIE. " i say crying. Cheryl and Toni hug me. "No,you shouldn't. Nevertheless you,y/n m/n blossom are now under suicide watch by me and Toni. " cheryl says. "No,I'm fine" i lie. "I know,but we are doing it still. And i called jug's dad he's coming to arrest bret the serpents are taking care of him" toni says. I nod but sad. I hear a knock on the door and F.P comes in. " Hello,I'm here to arrest Bret" he says. "Okay he's outside " cheryl says. He nods and goes out.

Bret's pov

I saw the sheriff pull up to thistlehouse. shit. Cheryl called them. I try to get up but someone pulled me down. "Where the hell do you think you're going Bret???" Sweet Pea asks. "Out of here!" I say. He shakes his head and punches me. I wince. " Are you Bret? " A sheriff asks and i nod. i deserve to rot in jail for what i did. " you're arrested for physical assault,and rape. for a very long time. Your trial is next week" he says" i had to tell him. "Sheriff i deserve to go to jail  i held my girlfriend at gun point i groped her sister" i said. His eyes widened. "Alrighty,turn around" He says. I do and i saw my girl and choni. I frown and i cry my girl looked at me with love in her eyes. Cheryl hugs her. I get handcuffed and get in the cop car and we drive off. " So,trial is next week anyone you can call? To you know maybe bail you out? " sheriff jones asks "yes sir,donna she's my friend from stonewall prep" i say. " okay,can you call her? " he asks and i nod as he hands me my cellphone. I dial Donna's phone number. "Hello?" She answers. " Donna,I'm going to jail i did terrible things to my angel. " i tell her the things and she laughs. "DONNA IT'S NOT FUNNY! IT'S EVIL. MY TRIAL IS NEXT WEEK!" i say and she groans. " okay. I'll bail you out " she says. "No i deserve to rot in hell just come to my trial." I say. " are you kidding? " she asks. "No,i made up my mind" i say. "Okay I'll be there" she says. "Thanks so much Donna for everything!" I say. " no probs " she said and i hang up and well he locked me in jail. " Bret,you have a visitor" sheriff jones says. I nod. Oh crap it's y/n   "Baby,I'm so sorry. I really am" i say. "I'm sorry i can't date you anymore. You abused me. I can't do this anymore. " she says. "I get it i really do y/n" i say. She nods. " i came to say goodbye to you,cheryl pressed charges on you" she says. "Shit!" I say. " yeah... " she trails off. "That means i have no chance of parole" i say. " yah and if you do get out you'll have a parole officer" she says and i nod getting it. " i should get going,goodbye bret" she says. "Bye,y/n" i say.

That's all guys there will be a part too.

1290 words. I was in the mood to write.